most powerfull na car on here ??

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Dan, of course the dyno figures don't mean anything hopefully we all know that, its just for fun.

Duncs, thats a great idea, i just think on airfield days you have a much higher chance of damaging your car due to the poor surfaces and bloomin cones, i think a proper track with proper safety crews are the safest places to go. If there are less experienced then just go at your own pace to learn way around. Afterall its not a race.

Rockingham infield circuit is quite nice as theres lots of runoff and its central ish.
Silverstone is not bad either.

lockwood77

Advanced Member
Hmm, my one and only trackday was an airfield day at Elvington in my DC2, for the same reasons Dunc made. However, I found it rather dull after a few minutes. It was hard to see the corners through all the cones and the tyres got shredded (Elvington is notorious for this).

If I ever do a trackday again, I will make sure it's a "proper" track I think, although I will still worry about the armco... :wink:

Duncs

never been to the Rock,
providing its got plenty of run off, for the less experienced then its should be good

like i said Bedford is good as long as its the full circuit, its almost like a 'proper' circuit

mikegsi

Staff member
croft's a nice circuit (and very close to me!!)

though if its next year chances are i wont have the teg after feb :wink:

webbie

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
croft's a nice circuit (and very close to me!!)

though if its next year chances are i wont have the teg after feb :wink:

yea I have done croft its mint ... :D

12T

Advanced Member
I have 242.4bhp/170.3 lbft wat mods u got benny to have that amount of torque? :?

benny

Advanced Member
12T said:
I have 242.4bhp/170.3 lbft wat mods u got benny to have that amount of torque? :?
dc sports manifold, kpro, hks plugs , hks decat zorst, aem v2, home made cai, and an earthing kit, with a voltage stabilazer, 183 is quite good then?
hope this helps,
but i still need more power, for cams and set up, its 2k, need something abit cheaper? what is there, fuel rails and pullies dont do anything excpet look good tdi said?

12T

Advanced Member
benny said:
12T said:
dc sports manifold, kpro, hks plugs , hks decat zorst, aem v2, home made cai, and an earthing kit, with a voltage stabilazer, 183 is quite good then?
hope this helps,
13lbft more than mine is quite good considering wat mods i have to urs.

webbie

Advanced Member
1. Zero7 - 262 (I think )
2. C&S Evo 7 - 260.6
3. Mikegsi - 249 (195lb/ft torque too!!)
4. webbie - 247 199lb/ft torque
5. lockwood77 - 243
6. benny 240 (183lb/ft torque)

mikegsi

Staff member
webbie, is that torque figure with your current setup or from the toda setup you had previously????

mikegsi

Staff member
nice one mate!! so the bc setup has more torque to it than the toda one, that geet heoige zorst'll be helping there i reckon!! :D

webbie

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
nice one mate!! so the bc setup has more torque to it than the toda one, that geet heoige zorst'll be helping there i reckon!! :D
yea and I gained 7bhp at system r with the buddy club one on, my car was only 240 with toda manifold and cat back last time at pauls

il check with my old dyno sheet what the torque was with the toda set up and get back to ya

buddyclub is the way forward if you can put up with how loud it is :D

webbie

Advanced Member
right found them dude

hondata k pro /gruppe m /toda mani @ cat back
239.3bhp + 156.6 lbft

hondata k pro /gruppe m /buddycub mani @ spec III cat back
247.4bhp +199.0 lbft

both on system r dyno :lol:

andyd

Advanced Member
webbie said:
right found them dude

239.3bhp + 156.6 lbft

247.4bhp +199.0 lbft

erm :shock: :shock:

I though Toda was ment to be the best :lol:

I am gonna have the Mugen DC5 done soon 8)

Andy

gregb

Advanced Member
webbie said:
right found them dude

239.3bhp + 156.6 lbft

247.4bhp +199.0 lbft

That first figure for Toda seems off,even when my car was there it produced on average @180lbft torque on 95ron.

Hp was the same(as yours) but paul let on it should have given more?

Those Bc figures are enlightening :idea: