most powerfull na car on here ??

webbie

Advanced Member
hiya

who has the most powerfull na car on here ??

any one with cams and throttle bodys ?

matt b

Advanced Member
webbie said:
what hp is yours
Sorry dude just pissing about prob about 225 @ fly lol

Think its gota be Zero7 but Mikes got something interesting going down on the N/a front, think its being tunned by NASA in association MI6 :lol: so his could be the highest at around 250bhp :wink:

Zero7

Advanced Member
Really, is mine the quickest :?: it's getting lighter with the CF bonnet and wheels :lol: I would love to know how to get all this power down on anything but dry hot roads.... :lol:

I am sure someone has one running more than mine, I have now decided that If I want a quicker car then it has to be a 911 GT3 or an NSX-R - Nothing else will do. One can dream though :cry:

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
matt b said:
but, Mikes got something interesting going down on the N/a front, think its being tunned by NASA in association MI6 :lol: so his could be the highest at around 250bhp :wink:
You found out then..... mine will be the first Teg on the Moon :lol:

Mike

Zero7

Advanced Member
MJ Type-R said:
matt b said:
but, Mikes got something interesting going down on the N/a front, think its being tunned by NASA in association MI6 :lol: so his could be the highest at around 250bhp :wink:

Mike
To match the London Bus :lol:

Wootty

Advanced Member
Mike...

By the time your upgrades finished there'll be people living on the moon :wink: :lol:

truffs

MJ Type-R said:
matt b said:

Mike
What about getting it on the road first :lol:

sorry Mike couldnt resist :oops: :wink:

Wardy7

Advanced Member
lockwood77 said:
Stick me down below you Webbie - 243bhp printout from System-R.
Why not stick yourself down below him, it's not hard. People have to jiggle the positions round whenthey add theirs (mine is standard so no point me looking to add mine) :(

2.webbie - 247
3.lockwood77 - 243

Cheers
Wardy

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
I know I sound boring and dull but this is pointless :D

Unless run on same Dyno on same day then cant compare as they vary so much.

If comparing @ the wheels then that too is pointless as some rollers have the AWD which lowers the power at the wheels so it appears lower than usual.

But each to their own :oops:

ally_mac

Advanced Member
jimmy_atr said:
I know I sound boring and dull but this is pointless :D

Unless run on same Dyno on same day then cant compare as they vary so much.

If comparing @ the wheels then that too is pointless as some rollers have the AWD which lowers the power at the wheels so it appears lower than usual.

But each to their own :oops:
Thinking the same myself, everyone will have used different dynos on different days so all figures will be different

Zero7

Advanced Member
Wardy7 said:
lockwood77 said:
Stick me down below you Webbie - 243bhp printout from System-R.
Why not stick yourself down below him, it's not hard. People have to jiggle the positions round whenthey add theirs (mine is standard so no point me looking to add mine) :(

1. Zero7 - 262 (I think :? )
2.webbie - 247
3.lockwood77 - 243

Cheers
Wardy