Mugen front end on an ABP

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
Does anyone have any pics of the Mugen front end, but I want to see it on an Arctic Blue? I can only find CW when I google it. Help me out peeps, I need my mind made up ;)

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Is that 2nd one not a C-West front bumper?

This has been my motivation pic for a while for my car, lol. The chances of a genuine Mugen kit coming up is slim though so i've given up.

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
Cheers peeps. It's a strange one, sometimes I love the look of the Mugen front end, and then sometimes I don't. I think it's the bit where the normal grille goes that puts me off, it's just a big flat mass. I think if it was modified maybe.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Do it Darren! Haha but yeah id have to have a "grille" so to speak too Try photoshoping one in maybe does look sleek in blue though I must admit.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
I'd have one on my ABP if I could get one also rocking the mugen intake so the scoop would be beneficial lol

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
I think the whole Mugen kit is a bit marmite. You either hate it or love it. Sometimes it looks immense, other times its a bit meh.

Same with all the DC5 kits IMO.

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Here is mine, just finished painting and fitting it
At work (TGM)

I love it, it is very low however and I need to raise the car lol

One of mine and Ben prince FD2

maxvr6

Advanced Member
JamesSSB said:
Here is mine, just finished painting and fitting it
At work (TGM)

I love it, it is very low however and I need to raise the car lol
I love my Mugen bumper but my god are they a pain, its very difficult not to scrape the underside on ramps and the like with a 30mm drop.

Looking good though James, seems like its really coming together now :)