my new baby!!!

Gary

Advanced Member
Suped said:
hey Gary,

here's you go mate. Derek's the main man your after.

Suped said:
http://www.dsauto.co.uk/contact.htm

He's on the other end of 07796 268848.

Get your missus over to del sol's owners club - http://www.delsoluk.com/

Good luck with the teg and the del sol. Got yourself a bargain mate.

Eddie
Thank you very much for the info Eddie, I'll certainly be givin him a ring, and also the link for the owners club, cos I was lookin for it on Sunday but was tryin .co.uk and ended up on the delsolownersclub but I knew that wasn't right, never thought of tryin .com!
Right well I'm off cos I'm just in the door after 12hr n/shift n' I'm knackered, but must say I enjoyed talkin to you the other day cos it's pretty clear you're an enthusiast and I learned stuff, and yeah I couldn't believe when Neil said that the bloke was only lookin 1300 for it cos I know what they usually go for and I've even been doin a bit of checkin since and comparable VTI's are goin for in and around the 3K mark - my missus is wettin herself at the thought of it, she has wanted one for absolutely ages!!!
So anyways thanks again Eddie and hopefully I'll catch up with you again sometime soon :D

stewart

Silver DC 5 - They are nice and rare around Dublin . I have seen a black , a few white ones .
There is a Silver one in Clonskeagh Motors ( Honda Dealer ) and it looks savage 8) I think it an 02 model but its going for €26,000 :shock: That's alot !!!

tegger5

stewart said:
Silver DC 5 - They are nice and rare around Dublin . I have seen a black , a few white ones .
There is a Silver one in Clonskeagh Motors ( Honda Dealer ) and it looks savage 8) I think it an 02 model but its going for €26,000 :shock: That's alot !!!
ye i know the one your on about.what colour one do you have?

stewart

I have a blue one with some carbon fibre ..
Check out December issue of Modified Motors magazine - Yhey have done a feature of my DC 5 8)

Tarmac

Advanced Member
looks well tegger. there is another one silver one in Kildare with the last year at least and he has completely decked it out in Buddy Club stuff. looks very tidy. 8)

macer

Advanced Member
Jebus Tarmac your still alive :shock: How you been keeping??

Welcome to the site Tegger5, AKA CTR2000 from Manic I presume?

tegger5

macer said:
Jebus Tarmac your still alive :shock: How you been keeping??

Welcome to the site Tegger5, AKA CTR2000 from Manic I presume?
whats up macer ye its ctr2000 here.