Need some new 18" tyres..help please

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
I`ll shortly be getting some ultralite 941 wheels for my Teg..theyll need 215/35/18 tyres...any reccomendations..thanks :wink:

Zero7

Advanced Member
dc5-2ltr said:
I`ll shortly be getting some ultralite 941 wheels for my Teg..theyll need 215/35/18 tyres...any reccomendations..thanks :wink:
Nice wheels, what colour you getting these in? I was looking at these as an alternative to the Volk CE28N's

Zero7

Advanced Member
dc5-2ltr said:
If youre still fancying these wheels, Guy at www.japshpop.co.uk has them on special offer :D

Just had a look at Japshop, cheers, they do the sliver, and gold but I can't work out if the other one's are gunmetal or black with a silver rim, they look a bit grey.

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Think the top pic is hyper black,middle is gold and bottom is anthracite :? I think you can get black and anthracite in 17" but gold is 18" only :wink:

Wootty

Advanced Member
I wanted Eagle F1's for my 18"ers but they only come in 225x35x18 not 215. And as I was worried about arch rubbing i had to get the 215's so ended up with the Toyo's.. I should have also gone for 215x40 as they look a bit thin and are smaller rolling radius and the speedo is about 8mph out on the high side.

Next time I think I'll try the Eagles at 225 as I still have loads of clearance even with the spoon progressives on.