New add-on

20Drift

Members
Staff member
Hi all,

i've added an ability to add an attachment to the post.

currently, if you want to show a picture in the post. you've to upload it somewhere and place the link back to the post.

with the "add an attachment" (see attached image), you can now attach a small file to your post like this one.
i've disabled the ability to send a PM with attachment for now. will see how things goes first and may enable it after moved to a dedicated server.

Note: the file size of attachment cannot excess 150KB.

i think is quite resonable for a JPG/GIF file.

hope you all enjoy this new add-on.

cheers

Attachments

mikegsi

Staff member
noticed that earlier, wondered what it was......

i promise i'll try not to take the p with it!!!!!!

this site is coming on geat!!! and no 'official' pay to join membership??????

can we donate towards the running costs or setup some sort of official membership?

truffs

i agree mate. this site is awesome, yet you do it for free!!!! Fancy a whip round anyone for a beer fund for Andre???

20Drift

Members
Staff member
Hi guys

Many thanks for your kind offer. I have no plans to make any profit from the site. We have a few sponsors which simply cover the running costs of the site for now. :)

AlanDay Honda have given us 20 Type-R drawstring bags. We will be holding a lucky draw for the bags where all the proceeds (less shipping costs) will go to a selected charity. if you guys really want to help then please don't forget to enter the draw later. :wink:

cheers

T666YPR

That'll save me uploading loads of odd piccys to my spare gallery 8)

Nice one Andre xthumbup

benny

Advanced Member
just gotta say for a rare car like ours this site is a god send, any probs we may have can easily get sorted, cheers guys keep up the great work.