*** NEW DC5 OWNER ***

G19 RCB

Going to be returning back to the Honda scene with a DC5 very shortly. Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for some good cheap insurance companies. Thanks guys.

Cennix1

I'm with Brentacre, found them to be cheaper than Greenlight and Adrian Flux but not sure if my age plays a part in that as I'm a bit younger than most owners.

ste01

Advanced Member
Greenlight all the way. The best insurer I've used when it comes to sorting out a claim

wocka

Advanced Member
Have you owned a performance car in the last 12 months? I found that because I haven‘t, not all insurers will insure me, greenlight being one of them. I wanted to go with these as that‘s who I was with for 3 years with my old dc5 but this time round (3 years later) they won‘t insure me. I‘m insuring with brentacre, these have given me a great price aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skipper

I found the exact same problem. Despite having had two Caterhams, an E46 M3 and driving various 400hp+ cars pretty much daily in the course of my work, I couldn't get quoted on a 220hp DC5... Only people that quoted me so far are Adrian Flux, will try brentacre tomorrow.

wocka

Advanced Member
I had a 350bhp Nissan pulsar and a modified dc5 insured through greenlight and now they won‘t insure me because I haven‘t had a performance car for 12 months, I was abit like oh really, ok. I know it‘s company policy so I‘m not slating them but they were my go to company for when I was ready to get another decent car

Brentacre have been great, gave me a quote of around £480 so I‘m happy with that, very friendly and know what there doing. Just hope the quote doesn‘t change much by the time my car is ready around August time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim@Prestige

Advanced Member
The Prestige scheme is now closed. However, I have linked up with Be Wiser Insurance!

Any age, any postcode, standard & modified vehicles! Good reviews on internet review sites feefo and Trustpilot!

1.Car insurance due? Please ring 0800 0930786 - this scheme offers free roadside assistance breakdown cover, free claim assistance and free wallet/handbag and gadget cover.

2.Home Insurance - get an online quote -www.bewiser.co.uk/home?referrer=CFOR - this scheme offers free Emergency assistance cover, free heating and boiler cover, free wallet/handbag and gadget cover and free identity theft cover.

3.Van Insurance - get an online quote - www.bewiser.co.uk/van?referrer=CFOR - this scheme offers free roadside assistance breakdown cover, free claim assistance and free wallet/handbag and gadget cover.

4.Motorbike Insurance - get an online quote - www.bewiser.co.uk/bike?referrer=CFOR - this scheme offers free roadside breakdown cover, free Claim Assistance, free wallet/handbag and gadget cover, free Personal Accident cover and Helmet and Leathers cover.