New DC5'er in bexley

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
picked up my dc5 last week, I believe it was owned previously by other forum member,
my first dc5, ive had loads of Hondas...
I love it, such a raw car!

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Welcome to the forum,

Bexley south east London?? My old man lives not far might see you around in the summer months.

Pictures pleasee :)

ep3kamal

Advanced Member
Good meeting you today mate here's couple of pics I took of our cars

Think you should relocate the front plate tho

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
thanks ep3Kamal,
the car is mugen kitted, eibach springs, toda cams, gruppe m, js racing throttle body, mugen twin loop, and more that im porbably not even aware of.
absolutely love this car already!

yunster

Advanced Member
Welcome to the forum and cars looking good. Most likely will see you at some point as i am in Welling area and have spotted ep3kamal a couple times already. :xvtec:

yunster

Advanced Member
ep3kamal said:
Saw your black one coming out of the blackwall tunnel the day I went to see Lee's dc5 looked mean man !
Thanks Kamal,

Always nice spotting other DC5's in the area.

yunster

Advanced Member
bxlyheathsupra said:
sort of.. ive bought a few cars off then over the years... rx8.. a class.. green ek
Haha i thought so. The A Class was my wifes. We could always rely on you to buy our cars... lol Not now with the DC5. You wont want to get rid of that... Had mine for over 10 years. Looks like you got yourself a good example with quite a bit of body mods already. Any work done internally?

We should have a mini meet when the sun decides to come out. EP3Kamal, yourself and whoever is nearby...

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
the car has toda cams. toda manifold. gruppe m. js racing throttle body. kpro and now my heavy right foot haha.. needs some tlc but its my little project.
im up for a mini meet at some point

yunster

Advanced Member
bxlyheathsupra said:
the car has toda cams. toda manifold. gruppe m. js racing throttle body. kpro and now my heavy right foot haha.. needs some tlc but its my little project.
im up for a mini meet at some point
Not bad at all. Good luck with the project and start a build thread at some point. Lots of helpful people on this forum who are willing to help you with any advice.

ep3kamal

Advanced Member
yunster said:
Haha i thought so. The A Class was my wifes. We could always rely on you to buy our cars... lol Not now with the DC5. You wont want to get rid of that... Had mine for over 10 years. Looks like you got yourself a good example with quite a bit of body mods already. Any work done internally?

We should have a mini meet when the sun decides to come out. EP3Kamal, yourself and whoever is nearby...
Yeah I'm good with that let me know when lads would be good to meet up, my dc5 currently gettin a few mods fitted at the moment tho 😄