New Discs and Pads needed - Recommendations

Frazdog

Advanced Member
Looking for recommendations for new pads and discs. Fast road but everyday car so nothing that will irritate and easily used in all conditions.

I'm running around 260Bhp and all my pads and discs are going to get changed out.

Options:

RPG Brake discs from Tegiwa, anyone used these discs?
these are about 160£ front 120£ rear

Standard Brembo disc / Honda pads etc?

Also looking for pad recommendations

I am having to buy a new suspension so not wanting to break the bank on these.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Frazdog said:
Looking for recommendations for new pads and discs. Fast road but everyday car so nothing that will irritate and easily used in all conditions.

I'm running around 260Bhp and all my pads and discs are going to get changed out.

Options:

RPG Brake discs from Tegiwa, anyone used these discs?
these are about 160£ front 120£ rear

Standard Brembo disc / Honda pads etc?

Also looking for pad recommendations

I am having to buy a new suspension so not wanting to break the bank on these.

You‘ll be fine with oem discs, braided lines (hel or similar) then pbs or Dixel pads.

I ran Dixel es pads as a road / occasional track pad and they were fine and good on the dust front

Elliot438

Had RPB on the front of mine for about 4 years now with mainly spirited driving! The grooves have almost worn away but other than that they are solid. On my 2nd set of PBS pads in this time period, if you like to drive spirited with that power then I would recommend them, not cheap and very dusty but you will not ever get fade.

I've just done my rears with the Blueprint parts, can find the part numbers on here. Only been on a few hundred miles but seem sound for the price!

Also running braided lines all round, MC brace and dot 5.1 fluid.