NEW FORUM STICKERS

wocka

Advanced Member
You guys get to see the first look at the new forum stickers, sunstrips in the same design will also be available

These will be £4 posted 1st class for a pair (not available yet)

Any comments good or bad welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Only think I am not a fan of is the top cutoff's around the shape of the lettering etc, I think with a graphic to a top flat line would look nice (so it's all rectangular still mate) just my thoughts of course :)

Maybe if you can provide a pic of that as it could look worse when done than I imagine.

wocka

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Only think I am not a fan of is the top cutoff's around the shape of the lettering etc, I think with a graphic to a top flat line would look nice (so it's all rectangular still mate) just my thoughts of course :)

Maybe if you can provide a pic of that as it could look worse when done than I imagine.
The reason I did that like that was so it looked a little more unique than just a cut rectangle sticker

carl hammond

Advanced Member
The reason I did that like that was so it looked a little more unique than just a cut rectangle sticker

Oh fair enough, Just don't think my OCD likes that as much as most may :) lol

Mebz

Advanced Member
Ummm, not a fan.

I think it definitely needs the torque gt badge on it but with it on it looks a bit intrusive.

Could you make it thinner and get rid of some of the red?

The 'r' and 'gt' should only be in red.

Also not a fan of the 'skyline'.

ATC

Think I agree with both the above.
I like the design, but it somehow looks a bit busy when on the car itself. It could just be an overall size thing.

...so not particularly constructive but I'm struggling to put my finger on exactly what it is that it needs right now.

I've done a fair bit of graphics in my time, so happy to help out if you need stuff mocking up, though looks like you've already got that covered tbh

wocka

Advanced Member
I actually agree with this when I put them on my car, I like the design but on the car I‘m not sure, this is why I have put it on here so people can get involved

Happy to take suggestions on this but the design and layout has been approved by Torque GT so can‘t change it too much

Mebz

Advanced Member
Can you get rid of all the red background and post to see what it looks like?

JordanSuth

Advanced Member
I'll be planning a trip to Japan once this whole Coronavirus thing is over. I was hoping to get one of these stuck on the board when I visit spoon!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Lemons

Advanced Member
Too fussy for me.

Remove all the red bits apart from the R and the Torque GT logo. You can't really see the detail from a distance anyway.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Yeah deffo do a few design images and post those and we can help choose the best one mate

Great work still eitherway and FairPlay to you as all helps the forum and Torque GT now also as they own the forum :)

-Stu-

I prefer the look of the old ones tbh. I'd rather just have the lettering with a transparent background so it blends with the window. The solid background especially at the bottom doesn't work for me. I'd still take a pair mind 😀

Linus27

Advanced Member
Not a fan of the honeycombe background and much prefer the cut out letters as well. Don't actually mind the larger red stripe under the lettering and keeping that might be a nice connecting point to the Torque GT logo. Maybe that single red line under the lettering could join up with the Torque GT logo and be the top red part of their logo. Not sure I'm making any sense lol.

Mebz

Advanced Member
We've all become art connoisseurs. I guess it comes with the lifestyle, after all we do own a Ferrari f40

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Mebz said:
We've all become art connoisseurs. I guess it comes with the lifestyle, after all we do own a Ferrari f40
Mines been upgraded todaY from F40 to F40 competizione So my judgement doesn‘t count, going up in the world and the car has to become a garage Queen now lol

TomNorris

Advanced Member
I wouldn't want to see it on untainted windows. I think it would just look like a block.

Could it go back to just the lettering of the old one & the torque logo?

It'll be nice as a sunstrip but as it is I certainly won't be updating tge stickers on my car

wocka

Advanced Member
I will take another look at this and get some different ideas up guys :) we‘re still closed at work so bare with me