NEW FORUM STICKERS

MattyBond

wocka said:
I will take another look at this and get some different ideas up guys :) we‘re still closed at work so bare with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wocka any updates on this mate?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

wocka

Advanced Member
MattyBond said:
Wocka any updates on this mate?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Not yet, I‘m back at work now but everyone waiting for us to open is bombarding us with work

I will do some simpler designs next week matey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wocka.

Starting to catch back up with work so had another thought on the stickers. I need to print them because the torque logo is too small to cut. Worst case if people want the old style is a print the logo and cut the rest but the sticker price would go up

What do you all think of these, handed so will be drivers and passenger stickers, also look at the top one but we thought the actual forum address might be too high this way

74205049-5F8C-41E4-ACB7-794D2E396E1F.jpeg

Torque GT

Parts Trader
In our honest opinion we maybe trying too hard to include Torque GT logo. Although obviously great for us to see it's difficult to see how it will work. We'll get our in house designer to have a good look at it early next week and see if we can come up with a few ideas! :)

wocka.

In our honest opinion we maybe trying too hard to include Torque GT logo. Although obviously great for us to see it's difficult to see how it will work. We'll get our in house designer to have a good look at it early next week and see if we can come up with a few ideas! :)
That might be easier as I’m so busy at work at the minute I’m just doing bits when I can. If you need anything or want to know what I can or cannot do then fire me a PM anytime

Crackfox

Advanced Member
I never really paid any interest in the old ones to be fair. My only thought, I know URL's are lowercase, but I feel like upper case on the IT and DC5 would look nicer. May like:

www.ITR-DC5.club

So the www and club are a little smaller.

I defiantly think the Torque should be underneath rather than at the ends. out of the 3.

-Stu-

Thanks for spending the time on these Wocka

Torque GT - looking forward to seeing your ideas