New from Exeter

kierendc5

Hey i am Kieren, and i am now the proud owner of a DC5 and love it waited a long while to get one this good! need to get a thew pics of my own but check out me in the garage section to have a look!!

and if your from Devon area let me know!!

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Hello and welcome! That car of yours, it's a great example.... how do I know that?

Because it was mine :D
Enjoy buddy!!!

Nice to see it go to someone on here :) really looked after that car, do miss it!
Any questions, let me know, was religiously looked after, lol.

tico_87

Advanced Member
Welcome. Im sure you must be very happy with your purchase if you bought the mans above ex car. Nice buy :xgrin:

kierendc5

Thanks PORTHOS! i picked it up this morning.

i was looking at a facelift one at torque then when i spoke to mike he said it was sold then sent me the detail on yours well mine now and just had to see it then i bought it haha.

Do you still have some of the bits you took off it??

and i will enjoy and will try to keep as clean as possible like you did its is the cleanest i have seen! :xgrin:

Sylar122

Advanced Member
kierendc5 said:
Hey i am Kieren, and i am now the proud owner of a DC5 and love it waited a long while to get one this good! need to get a thew pics of my own but check out me in the garage section to have a look!!

and if your from Devon area let me know!!
Welcome pal! and congratulations on the car!!

Is one of the best examples on the forum :)

Im sure Porthos has a tear in his eye by now :p

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Sylar122 said:
Im sure Porthos has a tear in his eye by now :p
^^This :( lol

All the parts removed were sold buddy, I literally packaged off the last part today (set of black OEM mats).

kierendc5

PORTHOS said:
^^This :( lol

All the parts removed were sold buddy, I literally packaged off the last part today (set of black OEM mats).
yep its always sad to see a great car sold!!

and cool, that mean lots of nice new bit for me to get ha ha.

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
Welcome bud. You've got one of the best on the forum if not in the UK right there. Porthos treated it better than most people treat their kids :lol: I'm up near Barnstaple but I travel to Exeter occasionally so I'll keep an eye out for you, I'll be in the other Arctic Blue ;)

integraleo

Advanced Member
Really do have a great example there,I would have eaten food off that engine bay it's so clean. If you ask nicely I'm sure Ian will post links to some of his threads showing some of his cleaning regime and history of the car to date. Just so you know just how well it was cared for. I'm in North Devon so not that far from you so hopefully see you at a local gathering soon. Maybe next bristol meet.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Ah a local lad. Got yourself one hell of a car there mate.

I've known Ian for a few years now and have seen the Integra on many occasions. EVERYTIME it was spotless.

Will have to organise a meet when the weather is dry. Ian can't come because he's gone European! Lol

kierendc5

Thanks everyone, i will be keeping the car in top condition just happy driving it around at the moment really love the car!

will be polishing her up at the weekend to get some pro shoots!! :xgrin:

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
Won't need much work, it's got about twenty layers of Naviwax on it, it'll be shinier than a diamond if you just blow the dust off :lol: