New Gallery Page

20Drift

Members
Staff member
Hi all

I am pleased to announce the new Gallery page. Here are some guidelines and rules for the gallery page:

- You are welcome to share the details and pictures of your Honda Integra DC5 Type R or Non-Type R with others by uploading your car pictures to the server via the car profile page.

- The storage size for each member is set to 1MB.

- Only Jpg or Png format are allowed.

- As you all know everyone can register as a member for free. Therefore, I have set some restrictions for uploading pictures. You will need email - admin@itr-dc5.com or PM the adminstrator to get the access right. This is to prevent people from abusing the forum.

I'd appreciate if you enter your car details or pictures if it's a DC5 Type R/Non-Type R only as this site is dedicated to the DC5 owners.
Thanks for your understanding.

Hope you all enjoy the new gallery page.

Kind Regards,
andre

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
Good work Andre,
Now that the sunny weather is here, this gives a perfect reason to go and do some more teg photo's. :)
The gallery page is certainly a cool addition to the site. 8)

mikegsi

Staff member
pm sent mate, sounds good, will be able to have a link direct to ours when we post, like we do with 'PM' and 'MSNM'

jonster

Advanced Member
When I tried to email for access activation it bounced with :-

admin@itr-dc5.com on 08/06/2005 13:11
There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator.

Cheers,

Jon

mikegsi

Staff member
just tried to upload some pics and it says i dont have access to do so, however you pm'd me this morning having given me access to it?????? :?: :wink:

jonster

Advanced Member
Hi Andre,

Like the gallery option a lot. Will you be putting a button for it on the top of the forum where you already have : FAQ Search Members and so on. Seems like a good place for it.

Cheers,

Jon

mikegsi

Staff member
workes fine mate this time, due to limit i could only post one pic though.... but thats plenty!! :wink: :D

20Drift

Members
Staff member
hi jon

it's a good idea. i've added a 'gallery' button on the top now. should make it easier to navigate to the gallery page.

cheers

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
Well, only the second image in my gallery pops up in a new window!

Checked in both Firefox and Internet Explorer and same in both. Also can't see what is wrong with the Javascript!