New house and a new Car .. im now a DC5 OwnAR ! :)

Splink

Advanced Member
I think i should be a hip hop star :)

Hello. Got me a DC5 at last :) Is expensive running the house and running the car, but I am keeping on top of it all.

Here it is dirty

And here it is clean :)

Im from warwickshire but originally from around the west side of brummyland.

Hi to all :)

M9 JOC

What is roughly the amount your car is lowered dude?
i need it to get my car that low my problem would be the same as yours.
crashin the bumper!!!!!
J

Splink

Advanced Member
Hello to you again in this thread

Simon
Hi :) .. fancy seeing you here ! :)

What is roughly the amount your car is lowered dude?
i need it to get my car that low my problem would be the same as yours.
crashin the bumper!!!!!
J
Well if there is anyone local who has a standard ITR (Simon?) then we can get together, get a tape measure and then measure it :)

I have no idea what clearance there is on the standard one, and on mine there is a tiny gap :) prolly about 0.5 - 1 inch.. not too sure. Ill get the ruler out in the morning and let you know :p

Crashing the bumper is a pain !! I think in the near future im going to have to go shopping for a new front bumper soon, unless i can obtain super paint skills with the Championship White paint from honda to hide it all :) I have adjustables on mine, so I might take it up a little.

Kev

Splink

Advanced Member
Okidockey.

I had a quick look on my car about the heght of the wheels n stuff.

The back is kinda level with the arch, and the front about 3/4inch to 1 inch clearance.

I dont know how much this is compared to stock suspension, but I have about 1.5 inches to play about with both ways ... prolly a little less lowering and more highering on the back.

The car looks lovely lowered. Only thing I would say would be that it might need 18s on them to make it look super, but for the moment, i kinda love the 17 inch rims on there :)

If anyone is near, you are free to have a look at it if you want.

truffs

If thats dirty i would hate to c your clean!!!!! Mines so dirty that i think i have the only grey one in the country :D