New owner - Coventry!

StedyEd

Hey all,

New owner of a freshly imported DC5 in Coventry :)

I'm not new to the jap scene, having owned an S13 and still own an S14a, which is my weekend car, however, I am new to the Honda scene!

Wanted one of these for quite a few years now and thought since I'm of an age where insurance no longer costs the world (30 :xaiweb3: ) I thought I'd get myself one!

Championship White, Red interior, 70k Miles, C-Pack & completely stock!

This was brought over by Torque GT (top guys, Darren was more than helpful), albeit a long process, due to the sheer amount of cars they bring in - it was worth it!

Plans?

As it's a daily, nothing to major - Already fitted my Pioneer stereo (cant live without apple play after 2 years of Fords...) Tegiwa intake, quietish exhaust - Fujitsubo or a twin loop if I can find one? and probably poly bushes.

Hope y'all like it and here's to me learning about Hondas :xgrin:

Ed

wocka

Advanced Member
Welcome to the club!!

I have a teg just like yours on it‘s way through Torque GT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathan_621

Advanced Member
Nice, also in Rugby. Done a fair few mods your looking and would recommend them including a Fijitsubo.

berg

Nathan_621 said:
Nice, also in Rugby. Done a fair few mods your looking and would recommend them including a Fijitsubo.
Where abouts in Rugby are you?

Ive seen a blue one in Hillmorton a fair bit is that yours?

ian85

Nice bud.
Just waiting for my pretty much identical DC5 right now...only a couple of weeks to go!

I too am very used to Ford/apple carplay systems, and wondered which one you‘d brought for your Teg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk