New owner, Essex

Dan B

Hi everyone!

After wanting one of these for as long as I can remember and spending months watching a few car importing channels on Youtube and the import process I finally decided to bite the bullet and go down the fresh import route.

I've gone with JDM Auction Watch and after a few emails back and forth with Patrick I placed a bid on a 2002/130,000km pre facelift grade 4 B Championship White example with black Recaro interior on Thursday evening that was due for auction the next day at USS Nagoya.

Friday morning came and I opened my emails, expecting to of been outbid but to my surprise I'd only gone and won it!

It's due at Nagoya port either this Thursday or Friday where they'll take an album of photos for me before it's eight week voyage to the UK.

Excited is an understatement, they've estimated the car will arrive some time in February 2018 but this is going to be a long wait!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

DC5Curn

Advanced Member
Welcome. Looks like a tidy example you have there.

The wait is awful but well worth it 👍

SamDC5

Advanced Member
I saw this on BHP Imports Facebook page, this looked incredibly clean going by the photos and auction sheet. Not very often you get a clean sheet mate. Now comes the insufferable wait!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Dan B

SamDC5 said:
I saw this on BHP Imports Facebook page, this looked incredibly clean going by the photos and auction sheet. Not very often you get a clean sheet mate. Now comes the insufferable wait!

Thanks mate, I've just had a look at their post!

The auction sheet looked very clean, I've looked at a few and was surprised how few remarks were on it. I can't wait for the port photos to see what it looks like in detail!

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm in Chelmsford Mikey ☺

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Be sure to put them up mate, they'll be some hidden features on it I'm sure which is always nice!

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
Dan B said:
Thanks mate, I've just had a look at their post!

The auction sheet looked very clean, I've looked at a few and was surprised how few remarks were on it. I can't wait for the port photos to see what it looks like in detail!

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm in Chelmsford Mikey ☺
I see.. there's a few of us from around East London area, not too far away..

look out for the 6two1 meet in Colchester, alot of people attend.. :)