New Owner from New Jersey

VROOMS

Hi guys!!

So I've already spoken to a few people here and bought a handful of parts but I figured I'd formally introduce myself.

This isn't my first Honda, I've had a 1999 Civic EX 5-speed before that inspired me to get something a little faster but just as fuel efficient. I sold it a few months back before picking up my DC5. My current garage includes:

A 2012 Cadillac CTS-V -- mostly stock; intake, longtube headers, ported throttle.. Dyno is probably somewhere slightly north of 500whp. Ran 11.86 on its everyday tires. It's my daily driver.

A 1987 Pontiac Fiero -- currently under the knife receiving a GM 3800 S/C engine mated to a 5-speed transaxle. The motor has both upper and lower pullies, a big cam, headers, more goodies than I can list.

A 2000 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am -- stock. 6-speed, 5.7L LS1 V8.

A 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse -- Lancer Evo head on a 2.4L bottom end. eBay turbo; it was my first car. :)

So I have two V8s, one of which is supercharged, a supercharged V6, and a turbocharged four-banger. I needed something a little less harsh on my wallet at the pump.

The DC5 we got here was the RSX Type S, but when I entered the market I found one that had been converted to RHD for sale back in February. While the dash conversion was complete, that was pretty much where the conversion ended. I took it on with the goal of making the vehicle look and drive as much like an authentic Type R as possible. This includes mechanical parts, such as suspension, exhaust, cams, intake, and so on. I've purchased parts so far from the UK, Netherlands, Canada, Australia and Japan. Just having a RHD car here turns heads everywhere. I've gotten more attention in my Hype R (as I call it) than I see my buddy get in his 2018 CTR.

I appreciate the help I've gotten here from everybody so far and I look forward to seeing more of everybody's cars soon!! :)