New owner in Gloucester facelift cw bone stock atm 😃

Plasmapants

https://imgur.com/gallery/8bd6cBB

So hello everyone
My name is Lee

Been looking to get a teg for quite a while now . Been through many jap cars , skyline, evo , Sti , 200sx , stagea etc but never really looked at Honda until I thought about fuel economy. Integras have always looked great but no boost has always been the reason for not ever getting one. So the trigger has been pulled on this very clean honest grade 4-b fresh import . Its a facelift in cw with black Recaro completely bone stock . It‘s covered 80 miles but I‘m not completely happy with the conversion unit fitted as my speedo goes up all arratic when accelerating and the fuel cut comes on early like it still hits the 112 limiter . I‘m hoping torque gt can sort this and the clocks for me . Otherwise I‘m over the moon with it . TBH I like it that much I wouldn‘t mind another 🤣

Thanks everyone

Lee

Mike9000

Advanced Member
Very nice!

When I was discussing the limiter with TGT I was under the impression delimit is a paid option. Not going to bother myself. Let us know how you get on 🍻

Mattz

Advanced Member
Welcome to the facelift club! I got mine from torque GT with the same auction grade as yours and also completely standard (not very standard any more though :p ). Torque are usually very good at sorting any issues you may have so I wouldn't worry too much.

Plasmapants

Yes I‘ll let you know mike . I‘m sure the delimiting is in the conversion box . When I done my evo and stuff in the past it‘s always been built in . I‘ll check into in further tho and let you know

Plasmapants

Yes I‘ll let you know mike . I‘m sure the delimiting is in the conversion box . When I done my evo and stuff in the past it‘s always been built in . I‘ll check into in further tho and let you know

DrewieJDC5

Administrator
Staff member
I‘m just down the road in thornbury but up Gloucester at girlfriends quite a lot

Plasmapants

Mattz said:
Welcome to the facelift club! I got mine from torque GT with the same auction grade as yours and also completely standard (not very standard any more though :p ). Torque are usually very good at sorting any issues you may have so I wouldn't worry too much.

Plasmapants

Yeah the main thing I want from them really is the clocks converted with a certificate . . I‘m sure they will be able to help 👍

Mike9000

Advanced Member
Plasmapants said:
Cheers, my DC2 was all in one. Someone on here will probably know more

Plasmapants

Ok so I stripped it back to the convertor and found the wires were touching as they were not insulated properly and the plug was not clipped on properly either !!! Monkeys!!! no problems now . I need to get the clocks converted now to miles ,

skipper

Was this TGT's standard km to mph service, included in the 'price', with the clock markings still in even numbers? Or was the odo/speedo conversion done by a third party?