New Owner in Gloucester

ollieh17

Advanced Member
Always been a bit against Hondas, having previously owned small turbo Jap hatchbacks. But the associated issues with big turbos etc on track put me off and looked for a reliable NA car.

Picked this up yesterday and over the moon, real clean example.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Good car you've got there, Know the old owner well, and it certainly had a good spec on it / well looked after. Its a preface though not a facelift. :)

I detailed the exterior of it last year before Tom sold it on, still looks to be just as clean. Enjoy :)

Oh and welcome.

ollieh17

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
Good car you've got there, Know the old owner well, and it certainly had a good spec on it / well looked after. Its a preface though not a facelift. :)

I detailed the exterior of it last year before Tom sold it on, still looks to be just as clean. Enjoy :)

Oh and welcome.
My bad! Yeh paintwork is lovely, few chips on the front but that's life. Cheers!

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
ollieh17 said:
Abbeydale. My brother in law has a jdm ep3 in brockworth, May have seen about
I used to live in Abbeydale. Yeah I have seen it. Few of us on here go to track days regularly if that is what you‘re into.

ollieh17

Advanced Member
Chris. said:
I used to live in Abbeydale. Yeah I have seen it. Few of us on here go to track days regularly if that is what you‘re into.
Yeh I will be tracking it. Used to own a Charade GTTI 200hp that was meant for track, spent most of its time broken,

p1tse

Advanced Member
Hi and welcome

Was it bought from Tom at WSM or has it had a previous owner inbetween?

Not too far myself at Bristol

ollieh17

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
Hi and welcome

Was it bought from Tom at WSM or has it had a previous owner inbetween?

Not too far myself at Bristol
It went to someone else in Weston and then to Cars of Somerset where I got it from.

It has all the receipts etc from when it was a pretty mad spec, supercharged etc but that has been removed.

Just a few mods now:
Quaife LSD
Stage 4 Clutch
Baffled Sump
Eibach Springs, camber arms and bolts

p1tse

Advanced Member
Still a nice motor without the supercharger

Seen the car at castle coombe jap day and met Tom, seemed a nice chap

ollieh17

Advanced Member
Chris. said:
Think I'll give that track day a miss. 40 cars with groups of 10 means you'd be sat waiting for a lot of the day unlike other days I've done via CC direct.
Ive been to a few with mates, it really isnt that bad. The line keeps on moving and stops the track becoming too congested

Plasmapants

thats a really nice blue teg, those white wheels really set it off . im collecting my teg tomorrow , i live in brockworth

ollieh17

Advanced Member
Plasmapants said:
thats a really nice blue teg, those white wheels really set it off . im collecting my teg tomorrow , i live in brockworth
Put a thread up when you get it mate! What colour you going for?Will probs see it about, my bro in law has a jdm ep3 in Brockworth