New Owner Soon .. (after the wedding)

koolance

Thought id drop a message to say hello!

I've been given the goahead from the misses I can buy a DC5 after we get married in May, I know I shouldnt be looking but I cant help it!

Always loved the DC5 however back when I was buying my jap cars I was going more to for the turbo charged cars (rx7,supra tt,evo 8 etc etc)

If anyone is considering selling in the coming months then please drop me a message! Would really like to buy from an enthusiast who has looked after it

cheers,
Gordon

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Hi and welcome to the forum Gordon. The cars sold on here are always well looked after and are always in great condition. I'm sure you'll find a great car.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
I can vouch for "Telliots" car. Low mileage with a small selection of very choice modifications and additions. Paintwork has been paint corrected by myself and the car is sound.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Morning Gordon

I am currently 50/50 on the fence with my car and selling it. I initially brought the car to turn into a dedicated track car but my OCD got the better of me and over the last 12 months I spend the whole time restoring it to its current condition. The car has a lot of decent modifications and is track ready with a baffled sump etc but has not yet been on track.

My build thread is here - http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/45151-carls-cw-2002-dc5-project-restoration-tgm-repaint-pages-567/

I would consider selling it in order to replace it with another lesser condition DC5 for the originally planned track only use lol...