New wheels

Fathermost

Hi, I'm thinking of getting some new wheels. Cosmis racing wheels xt206R, they're 17×8 + 30. Currently running gram lights 57dr 17×9 +38 on godspeed coilovers with no issues. Does anyone have any idea if there will be any issues. Thanks

Reggie91

Advanced Member
They will poke out about 5mm more than before. I'm not too familiar with godspeed coilovers and how much adjustability you will have in terms of camber. But with about -3deg of camber on the front they should fit. You'll probably find fitment issues on the rear. You'll need to roll your rear arches and run at least -2deg camber. This is assuming you don't want a stretched tyre and won't be going for that show car look. I'm sure they would fit with less camber with stretched tyres

Last edited:

Fathermost

Ok thanks for your help. Definitely don't want the show car look. I'll try to look for something similar to what I'm already running

Fathermost

This is turning out to be a bit difficult. Closest I can find that I actually like are 17x8.5 +35. Would i have to roll the fenders for that ?

Reggie91

Advanced Member
This is turning out to be a bit difficult. Closest I can find that I actually like are 17x8.5 +35. Would i have to roll the fenders for that ?
Yep. 8.5 et35 is fine for the fronts. The rears will need rolling. Max width on the rears without stupid camber and rolling the arches is 17x8 et45 with a 225 tyre.

Fathermost

Thanks for your help again. I'll do a little bit more research but will probably roll the fenders.

Yep. 8.5 et35 is fine for the fronts. The rears will need rolling. Max width on the rears without stupid camber and rolling the arches is 17x8 et45 with a 225 tyre.