Newbie from Glos

Wills

Just lurking about at the moment, watching the prices of Dc5's, I had an Ep3 type r a few years ago with Hondata and the standard mods, a Healthy 242bhp, sadly the Cai sucked some water in and wrote the car off as in economical repair, I now own a Mk1 Focus Rs which is a Fantastic car, it's Just not got Vtech so it's just going up for sale, Hopefully it will go and I'll get me a Dc5, wish me luck!!!

Tricktyper

Advanced Member
Wills said:
Just lurking about at the moment, watching the prices of Dc5's, I had an Ep3 type r a few years ago with Hondata and the standard mods, a Healthy 242bhp, sadly the Cai sucked some water in and wrote the car off as in economical repair, I now own a Mk1 Focus Rs which is a Fantastic car, it's Just not got Vtech so it's just going up for sale, Hopefully it will go and I'll get me a Dc5, wish me luck!!!
Good luck with the search for a DC5, there seems to be a lot of really well maintained, enthusiast owned examples for sale in the UK currently so with any luck you'll find one you like.

Im over in Wiltshire, so not far from you... :xwave:

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Welcome to the forum. I'm live in Gloucester and have a DC5 for sale, you're welcome to come and have a look and I can take you out for a drive to give you an idea.

Wills

Cheers Guys, at the moment I'm just finishing my Rs and getting it prepped for sale, as soon as it's gone I'll be looking for a Dc5, up until it's gone I'm just Day Dreaming.

p1tse

Advanced Member
Hi from Bristol

There's a few good selection for sale at the moment, good luck with RS and dc5 hunting