Newbie from Southampton

Teggy_dan

Crowds1 said:
New Road way i bet :xgrin: (family live in Netley), no i'm a bit old for car shows just into my track days!
You've got it in one mate! 😁 ah fair enough, if I see you on my travels I will be sure to put my thumb up 👍

Crowds1

Teggy_dan said:
You've got it in one mate! ah fair enough, if I see you on my travels I will be sure to put my thumb up
No probs! my old man runs a Red well Pink EP3 and lives off Chamberlayne road in Netley as his track car! you'll probably see him around a fair bit

Teggy_dan

Crowds1 said:
No probs! my old man runs a Red well Pink EP3 and lives off Chamberlayne road in Netley as his track car! you'll probably see him around a fair bit
I can't say that I've seen him around as of yet which I can remember... I may recognize the car as I may have seen glimpses of it.

mattimoo

Crowds1 said:

I‘m in hedge end, it‘s in the garage most of the week! Just ordered a couple of little bits to tidy it up here and there. Few bits planned but going for the one feel but useful on track!

Hi crowds1 i'm also from Southampton to blue pfl. My teg has been parked on your drive many times lol buy the looks of it you bought my grandparents house :)

Crowds1

Matti'G said:
Hi crowds1 i'm also from Southampton to blue pfl. My teg has been parked on your drive many times lol buy the looks of it you bought my grandparents house :)
Yes i think i Probably did, Merlin Gardens! Small world!!

Cheers Paul

Big_phil

Planning on going for a drive down Portsmouth tonight with a couple mates... if anyone wants to meet at portsdown hill?

Lewr1407

Hey Dan,

I‘m a fairly new DC5 owner since last year and live in Locks Heath. Saw your car parked next to mine at Holly Hill gym - lovely motor.

Hope to see you around again mate.

Lewys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teggy_dan

Lewr1407 said:
Hey Dan,

I‘m a fairly new DC5 owner since last year and live in Locks Heath. Saw your car parked next to mine at Holly Hill gym - lovely motor.

Hope to see you around again mate.

Lewys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi mate,

Sorry I've just seen your reply. Yes I parked up next to you on that day. Took little one down the park :) it's always nice to see another Teg around these parts! Yours looked a nice and clean example! I'm down Holly Hill fairly often so I may bump into you some time :)