Newbie here

Suped

Advanced Member
Hi All,

newbie here.. I've just ordered my DC5 and is on the way from japan.

took months to build up the courage and move away from civics to join the big boys arena of integras.

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi.

Eddie

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
:D Hello and welcome.

If it's still on the boat you can pass the time reading all the threads on here :)

Suped

Advanced Member
thanks mate, I will do as its really hard to find somewhere that caters for ITR DC5s.

need all the info I can get. Especially as I aint even thought about where I am going to service the car in the future.

P15UL T

Advanced Member
Hi Eddie,

it'll be a long couple of months :lol:
i'll hopefully have mine in 3-4 weeks but cant drive it till middle of april :evil:

anyway welcome aboard !

truffs

Hello and Welcome

Big Boys :D Just older i think thats the reason why we can afford the insurance :oops:

Hmm Honda Dealerships. Scary ordeal the other day with the one in Ryslip. Got there and the Honda Mechanic looked at my car and said what is it? I went 'Honda' He went 'o you mean an Accord Coupe' :oops: I was very worried. To check the head light took him almost two hours and they charged me £114, Ouch. I swear by these lads at the moment JAKAN in DAVENTRY. Another thread going up about them when i have two secs. Done some brilliant work on my car above and beyond the call of duty 8)

Welcome aboard.

Suped

Advanced Member
cheers everyone for the open arms. :D

i'll be needing quite abit of advice as I aint a trained mechanic or amongst that level of intelligence. But what I can share is that we all love the DC5. The sole reason why it was the best purchase by far. I'd had a veedub beetle 2.0L and was welcomed into the world of herbie. Shows were fun and enjoyable. Hopefully if work permits, get to go to some shows and meet other DC5 owners and drool! LMAO

DC5 is the way forward...