Nooo whats going on.... everyone wants to buy a DC5

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Don't people know that Honda are going to stop servicing DC5, there will be no more Honda Care warranties. All the of the UK car suppliers of mods and parts have said that they will be no longer importing parts for the DC5.

And after next month car importers have to pay an extra £8K to import DC5's... so I reckon all you people that are thinking about buying DC5's should buy a CTR or Clio instead or go the easy route and get an EVO or scooby... lots more power to be gained from them .. and they are much cheaper to mod :p

T666YPR

:roll: :lol: :lol:

Apparently,Greenpeace are now actively targetting container ships with DC5's onboard and sending them to the bottom of the ocean.

Save your money everyone and buy a scoob :twisted:

Duncs

the secret is out, who blabbed then???
the problem is not wanting one, it is finding one then buying it oh and wait a minute that'll be a grand for the insurance !!!
i'm trying to sell a good jap import at the mo (Pulsar GTiR strong, solid 285bhp) to partly fund my purchase of a dc5 and i just can't shift it and it is a good one, all you get is silly kids with no money who think you are going to let them get behind the wheel and take your pride and joy for a spin !!!
Still for sale if any body knows anybody who wants one, south coast, full specs and pictures avail upon request

Duncs

posted it in the for sale section with a couple of pics.........
check it out, i hope i enjoy the DC5 as much as i enjoy the sunny, puts a smile on my face still after over 3 years, and despite all the horror stories that used to worry me silly it has proven to be 100% reliable, got to lt it go i am now well old to be driving one of these......

BL

Unnamed_warrior said:
Don't people know that Honda are going to stop servicing DC5, there will be no more Honda Care warranties. All the of the UK car suppliers of mods and parts have said that they will be no longer importing parts for the DC5.

And after next month car importers have to pay an extra £8K to import DC5's... so I reckon all you people that are thinking about buying DC5's should buy a CTR or Clio instead or go the easy route and get an EVO or scooby... lots more power to be gained from them .. and they are much cheaper to mod :p
Whys all this happening? Why will importers need to pay another 8K to import DC5s??

Im looking to bring over a DC5 next month :(

Trung

Advanced Member
Erm.... Its a joke!! :xalright: well Mark's poor attempt to persuade people not to buy a DC5.

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
BL said:
Unnamed_warrior said:

Whys all this happening? Why will importers need to pay another 8K to import DC5s??

Hahhaha what a muppet...

You see... you should not own a DC5 ..

Caroline

BL said:
Unnamed_warrior said:

dont move to Ireland then becuase we do have to pay an extr €8k in VRT

BlueFin

LOL.

Is it getting that bad. How many are in the country now?

Parm

Oops double post (sorry)

Trung

Advanced Member
Soon DC5 will become more common than FTO's and the blue colour will become the new Nighthawk Black. LMAO! :lol: