Nurburgring trip 2018

Ryanj1993

Advanced Member
I think there was a few people keen to get a trip planned for 2018, thought it would be wise to start a thread to gather interest and ideas. I've never been before, but im set on going next year so i'm happy to help arrange it.

Danvxr

I‘m off there Sunday the 1st of July till the Thursday then staying in Berlin for the night to break up the trip 👌would be nice to see some teg friends up there 😉

Cennix1

I would love to get the Teg on the track but I can't see the ring being an ideal starting place, I'd be too worried about binning it and don't fancy going that distance just to go at it half-hearted. Make sure to get some great pics though if it does go ahead!

Ryanj1993

Advanced Member
I will be aswell, will do a couple before the ring trip to iron out anything on the car and get some extra seat time. can't hurt.

Mattz

Advanced Member
I'm looking at going in the summer again next year. Could set a date and invite the dc2/civic r peeps?

Mebz

Advanced Member
I want to do Spa in April.

Who do people book with? Javelin have some April dates which were tempting me.

I've used MSV, javelin and open track for UK track days but not sure who to use for Spa. Had a bad experience with open track at Silverstone this year so don't want to be using them ever again and want to get it right for Spa.

kipper.

A few of use are heading in the last week of April, DC5, JDM EP3, EP3 & EVO 8. Mostly first timers, Went a few years ago to a Green Hell week and it was far too busy track wise as much as there were nice cars to look at.

Not catching the TD though, we arrive the day after.

FireDance

Advanced Member
We will be going at the end of May, also going to Spa

We have never been so it will be a learning curve for us!

Danny095

There‘s 6 of us heading over on the 10th July for four days from N.ireland. Any of use guys know how much the track costs?

Mattz

Advanced Member
Some of my mates have work commitments so we've decided the only time we can manage to go is August 5th-11th.

If anyone is going during that week feel free to give me a shout!

Ryanj1993

Advanced Member
i've not booked anything yet, but still looking to. Although that week might be hard for me with work.