Oem discs from euro car parts cheap?

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
Hi,

Does anyone have the details for the oem rear discs?

They are only £30 each on euro car parts vs £50 each at Cox, but not sure whether to trust euro parts with having the correct details for our cars lol.

Can anyone confirm the below details are correct for oem rear discs?

Cheers

JamesL

Advanced Member
They won't fit imo the height is wrong the height needs to be 63mm I rang up Euro a few months ago quoting the specs I needed and they don't stock anything suitable. Best bet for oem set up is either Honda own discs or Blueprint, they do the rears in the correct size for around £60

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
im sure the brembos are available but other than honda not sure from where. Mtec used to get them

Liam

Advanced Member
As above, they are EP3 front and rear discs listed on Euro. They don't fit.

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
Ye they are £100 for a pair from cox parts but I'm super stuck for cash atm. I'm gonna keep ringing round I'll post here if I find then cheaper.

Shame on the euro ones being wrong, although I did get oem rear pads from euro for £18 delivered so not too bad

ijlh

Advanced Member
Blueprint do both front and rear discs and they're dirt cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ijlh

Advanced Member
Blueprint part numbers:

Front Discs: ADH24382
Rear Discs: ADH243118

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
Thebear84 said:
Been there tried that. Don't fit mate honest lol
I fitted the Amazon discs i linked and the euro car parts oem civic rear pads 100% fine no problems

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
Sorry to drag up a old thread, just to double check those adl part numbers for the rears are correct?

As I need rear disc's and pads fairly soon

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
civicjordan281 said:
Sorry to drag up a old thread, just to double check those adl part numbers for the rears are correct?

As I need rear disc's and pads fairly soon
Mate I posted an update saying all the numbers were correct and fitted fine and even linked them on Amazon, so why would they have changed within a month? Haha

I had them direct from Amazon not a 3rd party seller though.

But yes the blue print Part numbers listed were correct just don't buy from sites you've never heard of

Ps last post 2 weeks ago doesn't constitute an old thread I think...