Oil advice and recommendations

dc5ian

Advanced Member
not having a pop at you, its just throughpout the whole 9 pages the same question was getting asked and the same answer was given on 90% of the time, the only time it changed was when people wanted a cheaper alternative. i just done see the point of have 9 pages of it,

oilman

Authorised Advertiser
Anyone in the need for any oil advice or recommendations?

We've now got our End Of Season Sale running, so it's a good time to pay us a visit!

cheers

oilman

R-39294

I think that we should be more carefull in oils characteristics
For example oil analysis in Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C, Flash Point °C, Fire Point °C, Noack Volatility, % weight loss (g/100g)...
and a LOT OF ZINC (helps i high revving motors)
After checkin' this parameteres i desided that the TOP oils are Torco SR-5 by far, Torco SR-1, REDLINE, Î’RAD PENN
In my motor i'm using Torco Sr1 5w-30 and i change it every 3000 miles with filter...

oilman

Authorised Advertiser
Feel free to contact us here for any oil recommendations or any oil related questions you may have.

Alternatively complete our oil recommendation form and we will get back to you asap. You can also give us a call on 01209 202949 Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm or just drop us an email to sales@opieoils.co.uk

Cheers

oilman

Bonito

Advanced Member
Make Subaru Impreza

Model STI

Year 1999

Engine size/type 2.0 Turbo

Any mods: Green Panel filter, 3" Tornado exhaust from turbo back with 4.5" bacbox and decat downpipe, ECUtek remap. 1 Bar of boost in 1st & 2nd and 1.3 Bar boost in 3rd - 5th.

Type of use (road/track) Daily driven, two track days a year and the odd blast over the mountains!

Additional info (max oil temps, current oil used) Max oil temps unknown but current oil is Motul 300v 15w50.

What do you want a recommendation for? Engine, Gearbox etc? Box and engine recommendations.

oilman

Authorised Advertiser
Hi Folks,

Need help with engine oil, spark plugs, gear oil, filters. It doesn‘t matter if it has been modified, or even a classic car, the team at Opie Oils will help you find what you are looking for. Don't forget to;

Enter our latest Competition

If you need any oil advice then we are here to help! You can contact us here, alternatively give us a call on 01209 202944 Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm or send us an email to sales@opieoils.co.uk

Cheers
Oilman

oilman

Authorised Advertiser
If you are struggling to find the right engine oil for your car, don't forget about our free oil advice.

All we need to know is

Make:
Model:
Year:
Engine type:
Performance modifications:
Driving style: (road / off-road / track etc)
Any other information that may be relevant: e.g. approx BHP if modified, oil temps if known

If you need help you can call us Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm on 01209 202944, email us at sales@opieoils.co.uk, or use our Recommendation form, or just ask here.

oilman

Authorised Advertiser
Hi Folks,

If you are having trouble finding out which Engine Oil is right for your car, please use our lookup guide.

If you need help finding your car, or it is modified in any way, you can call us Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm on 01209 202944, email us at sales@opieoils.co.uk, or just ask here.

Cheers
Oilman

oilman

Authorised Advertiser
Struggling to find the correct oils for your car? Then just ask the Oilman.

To help us to give the most accurate advice possible we do need some information about your car. e.g.:

Make:
Model:
Year:
Engine type:
Performance modifications:
Driving style: (road / off-road / track etc)
Any other information that may be relevant: e.g. approx BHP if modified, oil temps if known
What recommendation are you looking for? Engine, Gearbox, Diff etc.

You can contact us here, alternatively give us a call on 01209 202944 Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm or send us an email to sales@opieoils.co.uk

Cheers

Oilman

oilman

Authorised Advertiser
Hi Folks,

Opie Oils has some fantastic offers on at the moment so please check our Current Offers >>>>>

If you need any oil advice then we are here to help! You can contact us here, alternatively give us a call on 01209 202944 Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm or send us an email to sales@opieoils.co.uk

Cheers

Oilman

oilman

Authorised Advertiser
If you‘re in need of oil advice and recommendations then please just ask, we are happy to help. You can ask us here or by PM, drop us an email to sales@opieoils.co.uk or just give us a call this morning, we are here till 5.30pm.

It's a great time to buy from Opie Oils, have a look at our Current Offers>>.

Cheers
- oilman

Adrianmc

Hi oilman,

Quick question, I'm living in ROI and in need of purchasing the Fuchs Titan pro but after a google search can't find any company's here in Ireland that sell it.
If I place an order with ye how long could I be expecting for it to be delivered?

Thanks.

Bonito

Advanced Member
Adrianmc said:
Hi oilman,
Quick question, I'm living in ROI and in need of purchasing the Fuchs Titan pro but after a google search can't find any company's here in Ireland that sell it.
If I place an order with ye how long could I be expecting for it to be delivered?
Thanks.
Intrex, Tuning Factory and Red Power had Fuchs last time I checked.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hi Mr Opie oilman.

How long is your offer on for the Fuchs Titan s where you buy 5 litres and get a litre free?

Thanks.

Kevin85

Advanced Member
Hi, can you explain the differences between 'Fuchs GT1 XTL' and 'Race Pro S' please?