Paul J Smith Detailing : FN2 Civic Type R

Paul J Smith

TIME SPENT : 2 DAYS

For those who do not know, an Enhancement Detail includes a single-stage machine polish. This involves the removal of light surface defects (oxidisation/swirls/holograms) adding gloss and depth to the vehicle‘s final finish.

To ensure 100% coverage, a second layer of Nano sealant was applied after 6 hours curing time.

Taken out of the studio to assess paint in direct sunlight ;-)

Back into the studio to prepare car for collection ;-)

kyle'87

Advanced Member
Top, top work!

I love the depth the Milano red has.

Odd question, whenever I used Iron-X or Trix on my wheels, I don't get anywhere near that amount of run off showing the contaminants. I don't use it often but I do wash my wheels meticulously and wax after every wash with 3M-39526. My guess is the wax protection is doing a good job?

Paul J Smith

kyle'87 said:
Top, top work!

I love the depth the Milano red has.

Odd question, whenever I used Iron-X or Trix on my wheels, I don't get anywhere near that amount of run off showing the contaminants. I don't use it often but I do wash my wheels meticulously and wax after every wash with 3M-39526. My guess is the wax protection is doing a good job?
Correct - fallout remover shouldn't be used at every wash, it's just not required.
Also, I don't use it strictly as a wheel cleaner, it's used mainly on the body to decontaminate before machine polishing.
I use it on all of the my Details but if a customer returns 3 or 4 weeks later for a Maintenance wash then I would just use a regular wheel cleaner ( non-acidic ).