Planned North Wales weekend drive - March 9/10th

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Last year a number of us went on a drive around North Wales which was good, albeit it was in far warmer temperatures as it was mid summer.

Just seeing if anyone fancies a drive on the weekend of March 9/10th at all?

No set route planned as of yet but it will likely incorporate some of the Evo, Bala/Ffestiniog routes amongst others, obviously if the weather is pants and there's a fair chance it will be then we will shelve it until Spring/Summer as the roads round here are tricky this time of year.

If anyone is interested let me know and I will add you to an exisiting Whatsapp group we have going, just PM me your name and number rather than post it on public view.

At the moment provisionally there's up to five of us going, four DC5's and one DC2 but there's possibly going a few more and is open to non-Hondas too. :)

Cheers.

Marc

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hi Mike,

Wherabouts are you based bud? We may do the 9th but normally the drives we go on are on a Sunday.

PM me your details if you don't mind and I'll add you to the Whatsapp group we have going.

Cheers,

Marc

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Fez said:
I could come along, im south wales, so be a nice drive up to the north too lol
Nice one mate ha ha! If the weather is total garbage then we'll bin it off but we'll see how it pans out over the coming week. If you're happy to I can add you to the North Wales Drive WhatsApp group if you want to PM me your number Fez. Up to you mate or I can post back on here if its easier for you or others to be kept up to date. Cheers.