Portsmouth/Southampton

Big_phil

Hi all - have seen recently a lot of people from down south, I‘m in Andover, Hampshire myself...

Anyone interested in a southern meet? I know short notice (but maybe we could do it monthly?) by a few of us planning on driving down to portsdown hill tonight if anyone interested?

Hope to bump into some of you soon!

DPettyDC51992

Ahh if I had seen this earlier I would have come down. Next time hopefully.

Big_phil said:
Hi all - have seen recently a lot of people from down south, I‘m in Andover, Hampshire myself...

Anyone interested in a southern meet? I know short notice (but maybe we could do it monthly?) by a few of us planning on driving down to portsdown hill tonight if anyone interested?

Hope to bump into some of you soon!

Phil r type

Advanced Member
Lol ! I'm from Fareham. I've just been out for a drive and normally go along the top of the hill but decided to go out to the 272 instead :( always up for a meet :)

Ryanj1993

Advanced Member
I'm i'n Fleet (40 mins or so away from portsmouth) and i went to Uni down there so often pop down to the hill. Depending on notice and what day im always keen for a drive.

Lex259

I‘m in Bournemouth but have family in fareham so up for meeting! I think it was phil r type on here who sold me on teg‘s years ago when he had a white dc2! Would be great to catch up!

Phil r type

Advanced Member
Hay dude , yeah I've had a couple of white dc2's :) when was this ? I always try to turn people to the R side ;)

Lex259

Ages ago! It‘s Alex, I had a black mk 2 MR2 at the time. Now I‘ve got an arctic DC5 for most of the track days I do!! Thanks for turning me 😂

aleksboch

Advanced Member
Ryanj1993 said:
I'm i'n Fleet (40 mins or so away from portsmouth) and i went to Uni down there so often pop down to the hill. Depending on notice and what day im always keen for a drive.
I'm near fleet... convoy down? :)

abbey132

happy to do this some time soon while its nice sunny evenings, maybe portsmouth/goodwood drive after..

Pedz

I'm in eastleigh near Southampton, totally up for local meets ups

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk