Potential new owner

Gaz2019

Hello all, I am hoping to be a new owner next weekend I am off to see my first Integra, never been in one before. I have one big worry as to look at I have wanted one since I first seen one, but I‘m a rather large chap and am worried I am not going to fit or get comfy. Don‘t suppose any of you guys are able to tell me if these are fatty friendly?

p1tse

Advanced Member
Standard seats are tight

I think I‘ve seen a couple of people put in premier edition civic seats for more space

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Well,I`m 6ft 2ins and hovering just under 17st and I feel comfy in mine but not after a 3 hour drive...I get "arse ache"!

bennn

Advanced Member
I'm not exactly fat and its tight.

My Mrs hates it as she has a massive arse.

ldubl

Advanced Member
Gaz2019 said:
Hello all, I am hoping to be a new owner next weekend I am off to see my first Integra, never been in one before. I have one big worry as to look at I have wanted one since I first seen one, but I‘m a rather large chap and am worried I am not going to fit or get comfy. Don‘t suppose any of you guys are able to tell me if these are fatty friendly?
Doable; you may need to replace bolsters more frequently though! Replacing seats is easy enough & can save car weight as oem seats are heavy