Primary O2 sensor

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
Can someone please confirm that this part number is the primary (bank 1 , before the cat ) lambda sensor , I'm just making 100% sure that all 😀

Primary oxygen sensor - 36531-PRB-A01

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member

This is my old one had on about a year (removed to put an AFR in its place.

The info in it is:

Denso
192400-8040
01N24

The number you listed above is what I've seen on the Tegiwa eBay listing/website listing for the replacement.

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Yes, 36531-PRB-A01. Is the correct part number for the primary sensor.

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
How damaging is it not to replace these? This thread has just made me remember about mine! I've done nearly 10k miles since buying my '5 and it needed one then so..

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
I ran mine for a bit without one and it drained me in fuel (circa 250 miles to a tank).

Changed it with the one pictures and my economy was tons better.

As mentioned above mines wasn't on the car long (about a year) before I replaced with an AFR gauge which uses its on sensor so this one is still relatively new and now redundant (and for sale since I've found it again if anyone needs one)

Gordon

Erm

Advanced Member
Mine needed changing for 3 days before I could get one.... fuel economy was awful, and car felt down on power....changing it the car runs loads further on a tank and feels much more responsive through the revs.... you can damage the catalytic converter if the car is running too rich for a long time.... assuming you still have one.

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
Erm said:
Mine needed changing for 3 days before I could get one.... fuel economy was awful, and car felt down on power....changing it the car runs loads further on a tank and feels much more responsive through the revs.... you can damage the catalytic converter if the car is running too rich for a long time.... assuming you still have one.
No there is a DC sports manifold and decat on it now, light is on but the car seems to be driving fine and its doesnt seem to bad on petrol , just waiting for the spare £80 and ill order one :xgrin:

desolator4u

This is my old one had on about a year (removed to put an AFR in its place.

The info in it is:

Denso
192400-8040
01N24

The number you listed above is what I've seen on the Tegiwa eBay listing/website listing for the replacement.
Any idea if this will work on a 2005 Integra Type S? (K20A3 auto, just like base RSX)
In the Amazon comments I only see a few menitons of 02 and 04 RSX