PS3 hacked

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Should we be worried or is it just a group of people flexing their mussles to prove they can :?

mikegsi

Staff member
What's to be worried about?

Leave em to it I say, been there with the 360, ended up downloading games just cos I could, hardly played any of them. Stuck with ps3 and I only buy games that I think I'm gonna enjoy playing.... I'll not be bothering with any hacks

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
MilanoChris said:
Have you read the article?
Yeah but just seems the risk is that they can now remotely install software onto our units. Cant think of what they'd want to try and acheive by that other than proving a point with Sony i guess

Aly

Advanced Member
It means copied games are on their way, nothing to be worried about.

gregb

Advanced Member
I can't see any Jailbreak or the likes lasting long with the PS3,just looking at the Cinavia cull on the Blu-ray playing illegal downloads and it won't take the Sony group too much time to knock this one on the head.
Whatever the movie industry has tries to do to save it bacon on releases the gaming co's will not take it any less and are looking to flatten any imminent threat.

Aly

Advanced Member
I thought they had worked out the algorithm that allows you to do anything to the PS3 and the only way to fix that (properly) would be a complete reworking of the PS3?