Pulling right under vtec

SmokeyITR

Hi Folks

Just wanted some advice.

So had some issues with the car which I'm working through, anyway the last of the issues is that under hard WOT when it gets to VTEC the car pulls hard right. Now it was doing it under light acceleration. So things I've changed so far

Track rods
Drop links
4 new GY F1 AYM 3's 225 45 17
New box oil with Honda oil
Set up checked

Set up is:

Left front Camber -1 18 Caster 1 39 Toe 0 18. Right Front Camber -1 01 Caster 1 30 toe 0 13

Left Rear Camber -2 19 toe 0 12 Right rear Camber -2 17 Toe 0 07

Car has BC suspension with top mounts, hub centric spacers 20mm rear 15mm front, oem wheels.

Now I'm going to have a set up but the above doesn't look wildly out that would cause the car to pull hard right under WOT.

There is alway a slight whine when the car is in neutral and it goes when you put the clutch in. I jacked the car up and both wheels turn when its out of gear. When the engine is off you can spin one wheel and the other doesn't turn. Suggests the diff is open which I know the diff is not a true lsd.

Just wondering what else to change? HELP lol

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
Check tyre pressures and tread.. i had an issue witb the car pulling kn light acceleration which made the whole car feel unsteady.. turned out to be 2mm tread difference between tyres on each axel i.e fr 7mm fl 5mm

Snowbeard

swap the front tyres across the axle and see if it pulls the other way...if it does, a new pair of front tyres should sort it, could be radial tyre pull.

Mikwwt

posted about similar topic of pulling tonight a few months back. car is also on bc coil overs. softening them definitely improves the pull to right tendency and alignment check was ok so may n be a function of after market suspension but looks like this is not an uncommon tendency.