RE Spirit

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Just a mention for re spirit, aka Jono as I'm sure most of you know him.

Recived my goods today, kept me updated and helped me find what I was looking for. Brillant service.

I'm sure most of you know him personally, but couldn't find a mention, so just one for us newbies need some parts deffently drop him a pm, as for the rest I'm sure we're all eager for the website.

Will be ordering with him again :).

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Ordered some Eibach Pro springs off Jono last week, arrived within 3 days. Excellent service by him and great communication by PM too, better price than other traders as well.

Very happy! Can highly recommend him. :xgrin:

Cheers Jono!

Dan34

Advanced Member
Jono sorted me out some cusco ARB's from japan, didn't take long to arrive and gave a nice discount too!

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Jono has sorted out my requests for almost everything....and at last minute....at christmas time....twice. Haha Id go to him before buying anything new tbh. :) Keep up the good work Jono.

Ben_brodie

Advanced Member
Just to mirror the above comments. Ordered a set of eibach camber arms and bolts. Really fast delivery but the thing that really stood out to me was how good the communication was, I've never had anyone bother to check in with me before to see if I've received my order until now. Top service, highly recommended !