Rear brake disc stone guards/back plates.

Granty1943

Hi all.

Any ideas please as to where I can get the above for a 2004 Teg. I've tried the usual suppliers but still struggling.

Cheers.

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
You might need to define what your list of “usual suppliers” is bud, as they may not be someone else’s go-tos.

Granty1943

You might need to define what your list of “usual suppliers” is bud, as they may not be someone else’s go-tos.
Hi. Cox Motor Sport. Tegiwa, Ebay, Amazon, Euro Parts, Online Car Parts and some foreign dudes. still nothing.
We have a Marshall Honda at nearby Scarborough I'm gonna try them. I've used them before but non stock items seem to have to come from Belgium.
Regards.

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
Thanks! Useful update.
Yeah I’ve found most dealer sourced parts come from Belgium too, no doubt a European Honda parts distribution centre there somewhere.

if you’ve got a part number then you can search the web on that too - sometimes find some bits on forums. Have you tried any breakers?IntegraStella would be one I would suggest and recommend!

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi and thanks all.
I managed to find the part numbers and if anyone else is after them. 43253 and 54 S5A 950. right and left side. Cox Motor parts show them if you put part numbers in. Non stock item however, but no rush. Spring is just around the corner.
Regards.