Rear pads

danny100

Advanced Member
Hi all, just want to ask some opnion, ...about the rear pads, which is a good choice to have(apart from OEM Honda),perhaps NO squeaking at low/parking speed ?

Regards Danny

Teggs

I've recently fitted Ferodo DS2500 pads to my rears (alongside a full caliper refurb) and no problems whatsoever. Paid £75 from Tegiwa.

Just one minor issue which might actually be down to the fitter (i.e. me), The anti-rattle / anti-squeak clips that where removed from the old pad seemed too loose on thier mounting 'Pins' of the new pads, so I left these off, no issue as such just that if the pads get really low they will not give an audible warning before they start with metal against metal. I'll be keeping a good eye on them anyway as part of regular maintainance so did'nt really concern me.

With the caliper rebuild I also now have a working handbrake....which is nice!

Elliot438

I just replaced my rear brakes using Blueprint discs and pads and honestly they are fine. You can find the part numbers on here, pads about £10 and discs about £40. Don't really think there's any need to spend big money on the rears. Had Stoptech pads and OEM discs before and doesn't feel any different. I do run PBS pads up front and braided lines