reasons

civboy

hey people right could ne 1 give me as many reasons y i should sell my eg6 vti for a dc5 integra cos im just picking my head what to do help plz lol

Evs

Advanced Member
I can't think of any reasons. At all.

Keep the EG6 - lovely motors imho 8)

civboy

dan the man said:
u asked this on DC2 forum..

what car do u want :?:
either a dc2 or dc5 in mind but for the price of a 98+spec dc2 i mite aswell get a dc5 but i aint made my mind up lol just gettin reasons on things

linzi94

Advanced Member
i sold not 1 but both my b16 powered buggies for my DC5, i wanted something newer, more fresh, a bit different from the multitude of EP3s but in the same price bracket, a head turner, something very pleasing on the eye that made a sound when you gave it some, not just a noise.

my b16s (one EG, one EE) always had something to be tinkered with and fixed, or tired trim, not quite as young as they used to be etc. i can still appreciate old skool hondas but i just couldnt wait to get my DC5.

donnaVTEC

linzi94 said:
i sold not 1 but both my b16 powered buggies for my DC5, i wanted something newer, more fresh, a bit different from the multitude of EP3s but in the same price bracket, a head turner, something very pleasing on the eye that made a sound when you gave it some, not just a noise.
My thoughts on the DC5 exactly, i love my old 12 year old CRX but its about time to move on :lol: , the DC5 has everything i think i could want in a car 8) looks, reliability, comfort...the list is endless, my CRX has never let me down but its time to upgrade 8)

ejwillistyles

Advanced Member
i moved from a '90 CRX VT.

I guess the only thing i really miss is the sound of the B16, and although annoying and very inconvenient at times the size of the CRX was cool when out on a blast the DC5 does feel much bigger.

But I LOVE it!

mikegsi

Staff member
if you can afford everything that comes with it mate then go for it, best decision you'll ever make!