Recommend products/polishes for Arctic Blue...?

Jamesdelll

Hi all,

Just wondered if any recommendations for Arctic Blue polish/wax..?

Always Used autoglyn super resin polish, poorboys wax and dodo juice on my old CW DC2 which I found worked well but more sure what‘s the best for arctic blue. Plan on giving mine a full detail so thinking a full clay, megs 105 compound on DA but not sure whats recommended to use for the polish and wax for the arctic blue...

Any recommendations appreciated! I want a real nice deep gloss!

Cheers!

ste01

Advanced Member
Naviwax dark or ultimate. Used to use that all the time on my blue teg and nothing looked better or was as easy to apply

Chewy

Advanced Member
For Arcticpoo you say? I'd recommend polishing with 80Grit sandpaper and a respray in Vivid blue pearl. :xgrin:

All jokes aside, the worlds your oyster and it's all down to personal preference.

Seeing as you've already taken care of another Honda you already know the paint is soft and doesn't require anything aggressive polish-wise to correct it/bring out the best.

I'm yet to actually put a DA to my DC5 because I'm all about those products heavy in filler, are the swirls actually even there if you can't see them?

Recently used AG super resin polish and Autobrite Brilliance (Filler glaze with a blend of waxes for added protection) and was very pleased for such little effort.

I like easy to apply/remove products and have stuck mainly to Naviwax dark or Naviwax Ultimate in the past, because it can be applied to everything, paintwork, plastics, windows etc.

Jamesdelll

Thanks for the reply chewy, always nice to hear what people getting good results on. Never tried this naviwax but probaly add to my collection and give it a try!!!

CW05TEG

Advanced Member
+1 for VBP 😋

Best results I've had are using Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine and Squid Ink Tanzanite wax. Always seems to leave a nice finish and is easy to work with. Smells like Bakewell Tart too. 😍

Attachments