Recommended or Best Adjustable Camber arms and bolts

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi all,

When I have the funds available in a few months I am looking to get a good geo setup on my DC5, I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations as to which adjustable camber arms / Bolts are worth using as I have been offered some
purple m2 rear camber arms used but in very good condition for Honda civic integra EP3 Dc5.

What do you guys run and would these be worth having as they are pretty cheap compared to some I have seen?

Thanks

Sonny1

Advanced Member
I've got those hardrace camber arms and the eibach camber bolts. Have had no problems with them so are def worth the money.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Thanks all, I will go with hardrace camber arms and the eibach camber bolts then :)

Are these easy to fit yourself then drive to somewhere like TGM for the GEO to be done?

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Thanks all, I will go with hardrace camber arms and the eibach camber bolts then :)

Are these easy to fit yourself then drive to somewhere like TGM for the GEO to be done?
My mates a mechanic and did mine. Rear arms are a piece of p*** but the front bolts were fiddly and my mate got abit confused by the lobe on the camber bolt. Area ended up fitting the camber bolts when they did the geo but didn't charge anything more 🖒

crasherkid

Advanced Member
I'm also looking into this.
Been quoted £500 inc vat for full Eibach setup which includes rear arms/front bolts, front and rear 15mm spacers then geo/frsu.
does £500 seem a bit steep or is that a common price for this setup?

kyle'87

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:

I recently had my Geo setup at TGM. I supplied the Eibach camber bolts and they fitted for no extra cost.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
kyle'87 said:
I recently had my Geo setup at TGM. I supplied the Eibach camber bolts and they fitted for no extra cost.
That's interesting as I spoke to them and have the email and I was advised they will charge me £156 to fit the camber arms and bolts I supply and then £84 for the Geo setup, this is why I am looking to try and fit all myself or have a mate help do it if I can get guidance.

kyle'87

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
That's interesting as I spoke to them and have the email and I was advised they will charge me £156 to fit the camber arms and bolts I supply and then £84 for the Geo setup, this is why I am looking to try and fit all myself or have a mate help do it if I can get guidance.
Sorry, I think I missed out some detail in that post.

When I say I had my Geo setup, I mean I had fitted my lower springs myself but didn't want to run the camber bolts without being setup correctly. So all they did was take out the top bolt and replace with the Eibach camber bolt.

So, what I should have really said was. Fit everything yourself bar the camber bolts and just ask TGM to do the alignment with the camber bolts.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
I wouldn't recommend Eibach SPC for the camber arms...they corrode really badly, and bushes perish. I was surprised but in the years of hanging around here I have seen lots of peoples build threads where they have needed to change the arms over due to the eibach arms not being salvageable.

Loads and loads of threads on this sort of thing though guys, have a search.

As above, eibach bolts are perfect for £20 odd, and hardrace arms are top quality. simples. Mine have been fitted for 3 years with zero adjustability issues, and with a quick wipe over look brand new.

As for the springs, its entirely your choice what you have fitted. Plenty of pictures in other threads which show how they sit / compare etc. loads of places can fit them, and the frsu is purely a nickname for a slightly more aggressive geo setup, so don't get too hung up on going somewhere for a FRSU. Any garage you trust to do your alignment can sort out the settings for you. :) There's even been threads with settings that people have used and tried. Grab a cuppa and get busy researching one evening. :) its the only way you will make your own mind up. :)

maxvr6

Advanced Member
I'd agree with the thoughts above, eibach bolts and hardrace arms, i had a pair of spc/eibach arms originally and the bushes didn't hold up and started to come away, that was probably after 30k miles but to be honest i have no idea at what point they had split, i just happened to notice they didn't look right while adjusting my old coilovers.

Cjhdc5

I have eibach bolts and hardrace camber arms and so far have done the job. Hardrace arms are sill looking ok after 2 years and no complaints of them being seized. All setup by TGM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Sounds like it's worth me getting all, fitting and just getting TGM to setup when my cars in there in may meaning no track days at least until then

carl hammond

Advanced Member

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Carl if you message Jono or REspirit on Facebook he will sort you out with the correct ones. When I got mine last year he was selling them for 92 quid.