Reduced Mileage and Mirrored NCB Policies (Massive Savings)

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
If you cover less than 7500 miles per annum in your car we have a new Scheme with our underwriters that gives large concession off the price. The average mileage is between 10,000 and 12,000 so by cover less mileage you are considered a lower risk hence the reduced price policies.

If you can reduce the mileage further to 5000 or below the premiums become very competitive. Although most members cars on here are still to new to classified as a full classic car, the reduced
mileage insurance can you some really good savings

If you have a main car that you use for everyday use we can mirror the NCB from this policy onto the lower use vehicle meaning you get the benefit of your NCB on both cars.

The reduced mileage policies can be adjusted at any stage so if you start out at 5000 and then decide you want 7500 you could always just pay for the additional miles mid policy (no admin fee applies).

Its not a stripped down classic policy so you would still earn NCB and benefit from the usual inclusions like windscreen cover, legal cover, 90 days free EU cover and even driving other cars benefit (terms and conditions apply).

If anyone would like a quotation for the reduced mileage policy please contact me at the office on 01277 650866 or drop me a PM with your contact details and i'll call you personally.

You can also apply via our website at www.greenlightinsurance.co.uk but we would need to contact you to discuss the mileage brackets available. So if you apply online you would receive a call from me shortly after (or the next day if you apply overnight) to run the pricing options for you.

Any questions as always please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight Insurance
01277 650866

viper1984

Advanced Member
Hi

Quick question, what happens if you have 12 months insurance have a reduced mileage of say 6,000 miles and you go over it after 10 months of driving? Is your insurance then invalid?

Thanks

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
Hi mate

You can just increase the mileage bracket say the price was £500 at 6000 miles and £550 if you wanted 7500 miles you could just pay the difference to up the miles mid year. We dont charge any admins either for changing miles so you just pay for what you use.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight
01277 376000