Replacement parts help

Crackfox

Advanced Member
Can any one point me at a part number, or suggested alternative for these parts please. I can't see them on JP-carparts diagram

There is a rubber thing under the hinge, presumably to protect the metal on metal parts. Can only find a comete hinge unit. Any suggestions for replacement?

The next couple are lower bumper fixings. Again cant find them anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Granty1943

Hi.
Not sure about the door hinge. Under the bumper. Some of the fasteners look to be them press in plastic things. They can be found online. Only trouble is, you need the right size and they come in packets with several clips in them.

Crackfox

Advanced Member
Hi.
Not sure about the door hinge. Under the bumper. Some of the fasteners look to be them press in plastic things. They can be found online. Only trouble is, you need the right size and they come in packets with several clips in them.
No plastics ones under there unfortunately. All rusted metal ones.

Granty1943

Hi.
Above is a link for the workshop manual. Page 20.90 Body, shows what you want to attach the splitter and front bumper. Doors are also covered by the same section. At a quick glance, six self tappers and twelve assorted clips are required to attach a bumper and splitter.
Hope this helps.
Regards.

Crackfox

Advanced Member
Hi.
Above is a link for the workshop manual. Page 20.90 Body, shows what you want to attach the splitter and front bumper. Doors are also covered by the same section. At a quick glance, six self tappers and twelve assorted clips are required to attach a bumper and splitter.
Hope this helps.
Regards.
Thank I never thought to look in there. Still none the wiser on the rubber shim but, its not mentioned.

Unfortunately my bumper is different with the Modulo kit on from.what I can tell.