Replacement radiator

itrdc5mfk

I'm.lookinh for the above for my DC5 as a stone chip has kindly damaged the radiator and causing a minor leak.

Has anyone replaced these and are they easy to swap over? Looking to replace with an OEM one and not an after market Tegiwa etc.

Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Mebz

Advanced Member
I've just bought a mishimoto rad to replace my oem one. Hopefully I'll do it this weekend if weather is good. Will report back how easy/hard it is.

wocka

Advanced Member
I haven‘t done it but have had the bumper and aircon rad off etc

Bumper off first, I have a guide on here. Then you will have good access to everything, prob have to remove the slam panel too. There is a drain plug at the bottom of the rad so you can drain most of the coolant out.

I think it‘s 5L of Honda coolant you need to do a swap, fill it up, start the car and put heaters on hot and full blast, leave the rad cap off and fill up accordingly

I hope this is right :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big-pete

Advanced Member
wocka said:
I haven‘t done it but have had the bumper and aircon rad off etc

Bumper off first, I have a guide on here. Then you will have good access to everything, prob have to remove the slam panel too. There is a drain plug at the bottom of the rad so you can drain most of the coolant out.

I think it‘s 5L of Honda coolant you need to do a swap, fill it up, start the car and put heaters on hot and full blast, leave the rad cap off and fill up accordingly

I hope this is right :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Takes about 6L with the mishi from expierinece. bit of a pain to fit- would recomend using the mishi shroud aswell to keep it even easier.