Replacing Rear Pads

Hi I got my dC5 a few weeks ago, its great. However I need some new rear pads, the fronts are nearly new, but I have the feeling all the breaking is on the front and I expected the breaking to have a better feel.

As I don't do track days I was thinking of replaceing with Ferodo FDB150S material(DS2000 is std and intended for track) to give a better feel, anyone have a suggestion on best rear pads for road use.

I'm tring to find the part number of the rear pad honda or ferodo or other?? is the rear pad the same as Civic tyre R ??? Whats a EP3 pad ??

Will post some more comments soon especially about about sorting out the radio
Matin

izerosll

Well if you are looking for a good brake pad for either front or rear and had excellent durability check out. www.cobaltfriction.com

They have excellent race pads that can be used for daily driving and track events.

Ask for Andie and tell him Armando recommended you to them.

David Johnson

Parts Trader
Hi Martin

We keep std rear brake pads in stock for DC5,the price is £39.19 plus vat & carriage

Dave Johnson
Steels Honda

I just changed my rear pads, The part no on the old pads were NBK D6272FF which I thing is a competition pad. As I don’t do track days I decided not to use Honda pads as I’m not sure if the standard part is a track pad.
DC5’s have the same rear pads as Civic tyre R so I went for Ferrodo Premium pads FDB 956, £19 !!! from a Ferrodo stockist, they’re great

Now looking to do same with front pads, would welcome any info on part numbers for fronts, Honda or Ferrodo or any other part numbers

ps2london

Advanced Member
they are what i am using for both trackday and road, very good pad.

don't get the cheap one. they last u long long time, they may safe u life!!!!!!!!!

Ferodo Racing Pad DS2500(14mm) FCP998H around 69 pounds inc VAT.
Ferodo Racing Pad DS2500 FCP956H around 47 pounds inc VAT.

www.circuitsupplies.com