Rockingham 26th June OPEN PIT

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Rockingham events. £189
26th June OPEN PIT
Laura's No. is 01536 271 100 call her for a booking form

UW

spikerules

LOL m8 I like your motivation for driving it's inspiring! You should work for bookatrack.com or something:)

spikerules

lol thats good m8 "Nutter Track Club" would suite him well:) After all his fave word seems to be "Nutter" !! lol

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Just had confirmation from Laura that Rockingham on the 26th of June (sat) will be an Open pit again and will be 189.00

I am booked on already so hope to see some of you there

UW

Trung

Advanced Member
Depending how my finance goes I might go again.
I need to 'full throttle' around turn 4 this time. :x

We really need more cars. This track event is becoming like a cruise. 80% of the time we were on the circuit on our own. :shock: :lol: 8)

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Trung said:
We really need more cars. This track event is becoming like a cruise. 80% of the time we were on the circuit on our own. :shock: :lol: 8)
Trung I don't think you SHOULD have more cars around you mate, you got scared when I was behind you and took the corner so wide that I was thinking about stopping, having a cup of tea, and then rejoining behind you again... :D

And as for turn four.... just keep your foot planted to the ground and pray that your rear tyre doesnt blowout..... that always goes though my mind everytime I take that corner at full trottle.... :shock:

UW

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Ah man this is going to be massive...

Rockingham is now FULLY booked :D .. 40 cars .. open pit... I can see a great video moment coming on..

ALSO

Laura has informed me that they will be hiring out some BMW Alpinas in the afternoon also Paul from CPA Track days is bringing some beast's!!!

Man this is going to be wicked... and Franz won't be there to join in the fun :cry:

UW

Trung

Advanced Member
OK, Im all set for tomorrow.
There'll be couple of mates tagging along to spectate us. :)

Trung

Advanced Member
Didnt learn anything today thanks to traditional weather. :roll:
Never seen so many red flags in a trackday before, big thanks goes to those John Cooper S Minis. :lol:

All of us needed new brake pads at the end on the day. :lol:

Anj

Hey guys,

It was good to see some of you (Trung + Mark) at Rockingham. V.interesting indeed, my first visit there. Was a lot of fun, especially riding with Trung as he ripped around the track. Was hoping to get a ride in Mark's car too, but that never materialised (he had too many groupies surrounding him all the time :wink:)

Hope to see/meet more of you next time, cheers - Anj

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Anj said:
Hey guys,

(he had too many groupies surrounding him all the time :wink:)
LOL... yeah first time I have done a trackday and never even got to go out by myself... oh well ...

Next time Anj if your there again I will give you a ride... I understand they maybe doing another one in August so keep an eye out on this BBS for that ..

Trung you say you never learnt anything... Surely you learnt how much you can or cannot push your baby in the wet... I know I did :wink: Hence a nice little spin ... was funny ... the Noble span as he turned the bend, then I came around the corner and span as well... we both smiled ...

Due to the fact I had a lot of passagers I never got a chance to get any good video footage.. most of the time the camera was facing backwards as I dont like having the camera on the front screen incase A) it comes off and B) the Passager cannot see much ...

I will be putting a very short video up at some point later.

UW