Roll cage

imran95

Sorry if this has been covered already but I'm new to the forum and couldn't find anything on it.
Basically I'm looking to make my teg more safe in event of an accident. I was looking at fitting a roll cage but Ideally want to keep my back seats.
Are there any cages out there that will allow me to do this but at the same time keeping passengers heads from being smacked again the bars.
Cheers guys
Here's my teg btw

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Ahhh JDMfresh's old Turbo teg.

Welcome to the forum.

To be honest a roll cage in a road car is not wise. The only way of not knocking yourself out against the cage is to just get loads of padding?

What will you be using the car for that its currently not safe enough?

In terms of cage there are a few that you can get (cusco?) or get custom made so that it keeps the rear seats, however you'll probably have to cut into the interior trim.

imran95

Reggie91 said:
Ahhh JDMfresh's old Turbo teg.

Welcome to the forum.

To be honest a roll cage in a road car is not wise. The only way of not knocking yourself out against the cage is to just get loads of padding?

What will you be using the car for that its currently not safe enough?

In terms of cage there are a few that you can get (cusco?) or get custom made so that it keeps the rear seats, however you'll probably have to cut into the interior trim.
Thanks for the welcome mate.
I drove fairly reasonable but the thing that has scared me recently is a mate got hit by another car and rolled his about 3 times and if it wasn't for his cage he would have been squished. The problem is other people on the roads can cause you you have an accident to

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Elliot438

I have ordered the Ultra Racing "roll cage". They call it a roll cage but people will say otherwise. There isn't much about it online but I bit the bullet and bought it from TuneFactory. Nowhere in Europe stock it so it is coming from Malaysia I believe. I chose this because the car is mainly a street car and want to keep full interior and other benefits are that there is no drilling or welding the chassis I believe. It's a 10 point cage and comes in 9 pieces I think.