RSX workshop manual

20Drift

Members
Staff member
Thanks to Dave at Steel Honda kindly offering us the RSX workshop manual for reference.

The manual is in PSD format, the download size is 38mb.

Click here to download

Below are the table of contents so you can see if this is what you are after

Table of Contents 1
Table of Contents 2
Table of Contents 3
Table of Contents 4

Please note that the drawings/listings of the parts are linked to the Honda Japan official site, therefore it's not feasible to post it here.

However, if you have any part enquiry, you can always contact Dave at Steel Honda on 01432 267154 and he would be able to send you the quotes and drawings of the parts.

(Edit: Thanks for PORTHOS for the new RSX Workshop Manual)

Kind Regards
Andre

lockwood77

Advanced Member
Hmm, not working for me mate - I just get an 85 byte download with either IE or Firefox! :?

alfie196

Links seem to be down, probably due to their age. Anyone got any more links or know of a way to repair them?

Liam

mikegsi

Staff member
if anyone wants it pm me your email address and ill try to send the zipped file over

alfie196

Cheers Nick.

Anyone downloading, use "Save Link As..." (firefox) or "Save Target As..." (Internet explorer).

Liam

20Drift

Members
Staff member
Thanks Nick

I have fixed the links now. Sorry for the inconvenienced.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
yep, thats the book, its the best we can get that isnt japanese, it includes most stuff about the dc5 you are ever likely to need, if there is something more specific then drop me a pm i might be able to help.
I dont know where you would get one for the jdm ep3.
i considered printing it a few times but its one hell of a book.

Kinli

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
yep, thats the book, its the best we can get that isnt japanese, it includes most stuff about the dc5 you are ever likely to need, if there is something more specific then drop me a pm i might be able to help.
I dont know where you would get one for the jdm ep3.
i considered printing it a few times but its one hell of a book.
Not talking about the ep3, I'm talking about the EPC, electronic parts catalogue.
I have and older version of the JDM EPC (yeah, it's in japanese) but it doesn't include the DC5 as it's too old.
There are some dodgy websites around that sell these EPCs but don't bother, most of them are just scammers.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
sorry misread your post,

I had a copy once, i'll see if i can dig it out, from memory it was of little use as it really needed special software to make it run, the folders on the disc were in random orderso was next to impossible to find anything on it.

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Hi,
Has anyone had any luck finding the electronic parts catalogue for the dc5 with all the part numbers???

I have them for EK9 and the DC2 but i cand find one for DC5?
Anyone point me to it lol

Thanks,
James.

dave h-b

Cheers Andre and Nick for posting it/hosting it, its been immensly usefull and helps to cut down on the number of random questions about paint codes/maintenance etc etc =D>

syko89

just tried downloading this and the link appears to be broken?

can PSD files be viewed on my PC or will i need some software?