SCUM tried to take my teg

LA-DC5 ITR

Advanced Member
Well last night when the SCUM tried to take my teg. Luckily they were disturbed my my neighbour who is a ban garda (policewoman) and sped off. Seems they were well prepared and new their stuff. One of them was working under my bonnet and the other was sitting in their car with engine running. I have a clifford with blackjax fitted and they had disconnected my battery so my thoery is that they were disconnecting the battery to return later to haul/tow it off :(

luckily the only damage they inflicted was to my door locks. They hadnt touched the ignition or steering lock. yet!.

I live in an apartment and i sleep at the rear so i didnt hear a thing. The nice garda lady now has my mobile and is all set to ring me if she hears my alarm so i can inflict some hurt to these jealous/braindead/waste of life/death deserving scumbags :evil:

I think i had a lucky escape. rang insurance and they will sort locks on monday.

mark type r

Advanced Member
The scum seem to be getting worse!

Hope they dont come back mate! They should lose all human rights when they break the law!

.::Ant::.

Advanced Member
Not another one :(

At least it didn't get pinched m8, a lucky escape. Have you not got a lock up/ garage anywhere?

Seems as though there's been a spate of these recently. I'm petrified about leaving mine when I'm round the g/f's house as it's street parking and it's a pretty rough area.

LA-DC5 ITR

Advanced Member
no i have no garage available unfortunately. I actually live in a very nice area :shock: there just isnt any hiding place from these people :(

when the garda came at 6 am they told me they were from a neighbouring village (20 miles away) as there were no garda on patrol in my village last night. There is over 3000 houses in my area and they had no patrols :shock:

may as well leave the bloody doors open.

mark type r

Advanced Member
Jesus!

When i had some scum trying to take my wifes Punto GT, i set up a video camera to catch them but they didn't come back. They were after the car for its parts and tried rolling it off the drive :roll:

I hope they dont come back your house mate! :evil:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
if you want them to think again, get a disklock, they are near impossible to remove even with power tools.

also you can get an additional siren fitted to the spare output of your clifford, put it inside the car somewhere, or a set of pulsed air horns under the seat , you would never beleive how loud they are inside the car.

on another note, it is very very difficult for the scum to drive your car away if the blackjax is active, even if they have disconnected the battery

lucky charms

jesus man, sorry to hear that :(

i'm in spain now & just hoping mine is ok back home :?

there is a lot of hype about k20 conversions for civics etc in ireland at the moment which means our engines are worth money to the thieving Ba$t*rds :x

if they were coming back to tow it all the disc-locks, alarms & kill switches ar'nt worth a damn i'm afraid.
the second night i had my dc5 i was followed home, (my clifford was'nt installed) i jumped out to confront them & they sped off. i made alternative sleeping arrangements that night :wink:

not sure anyone can help you with this one mate....
.......but if ye think of anything i'll be home on friday :wink:

vtecboy

Advanced Member
Fuck man, that's not nice ... but it could have been worse. I heard of a DC2 being toed away on some irish lad before, read the story on boards.ie

All this talk of people trying to take your pride and joy is really starting to get to me before I've even made the first payment on mine!! You can have nothing with these cunts !!!

Did they crowbar your doors even when the alarm was armed? i.e it was ringing out when your man was under the bonnet trying to find the battery? Cheeky fucker!

I'm going to buy a gps tracker for mine and hardwire it into car. Although when (and I'm going to assume its going to happen) it gets robbed I'm not sure I'll want to know where it is, considering the state it might be in.

jay82

Advanced Member
wish i never got a pool table for my shed now :oops:

if they want your car there gonna get it i'm afraid, all u can do is slow them down. the same lads won't be back doe. if they didn't get it the first time they won't try a second time. cause they no they can't get it quickly.

get one of those disk locks and turn the steering full lock before u stick it on. just make it to be hard to be rolled out of the spot or buy yourself a wheel clamp for the car.

LA-DC5 ITR

Advanced Member
yeah jay ive ben wedging it between 2 kerbs with the steering on full lock so it cant be pushed away.

cheers all for your input :wink:

logik

Advanced Member
Well mate,

Sorry to hear about that, bloody scumbags. I have the Clifford myself but i dont have the Blackjax fitted as it was 300 euro extra and i didnt have the money at the time.

Hope you can get the locks sorted.

S

stwteg

its stil here n thats the important thing. my petrol door was opened n the cap stolen last week :evil: !!!!! could a been worse. could a been the car!

devilfox666

Dont know if its just me reading to much into this, but it seems as though Ireland is having a real problem with this for Teg owners at the moment, going by general consensus on the threads. Whether its jealousy or stolen parts/car to order i dont know? Hasn't been much of this mentioned as of late in England?

Ash

Tarmac

Advanced Member
devilfox666 said:
Dont know if its just me reading to much into this, but it seems as though Ireland is having a real problem with this for Teg owners at the moment, going by general consensus on the threads. Whether its jealousy or stolen parts/car to order i dont know? Hasn't been much of this mentioned as of late in England?

Alot of it is actually car/parts to order apparently. They take it and get it up north across the border into Northern Ireland and into a shed or something in some remote area. They'll strip it or replate it and the parts or replated car are on a ferry destined to cross the pond to the UK pretty quick. From then all hope is lost. :evil:

The fact it's two different police forces is an added complication that the scumbags count on due to response time etc.

You're lucky your neighbour was a cop and therefore could call in some backup pretty fast. These scum have no fear of beating you to within an inch of your life if you confront them.

There should be a national "hunt a scumbag day" where the government gives every tax payer a rifle, amunition and a quad bike to hunt down and exterminate scumbags...

LA-DC5 ITR

Advanced Member
I like that. Kinda like whacking day in the simpsons?

Everyone get a club and crack some skulls. Noice!

macer

Advanced Member
LA-DC5 ITR said:
I like that. Kinda like whacking day in the simpsons?
Whacking day was invented as an excuse to beat up the Irish
“but sure it was all in good fun"

VTeCMonKeY

Advanced Member
this kinda stuff sucks big time... i had my dc2 broken into while it was on my drive, they knackered both door locks, then put a pipe over the ignition barrel and broke that which in turn damaged the steering column...

in the end i guess someone must have disturbed them cuz when the morning came that was the position i found it in... all that they had achieved is the robbery of my stereo, so they must have made about 100 quid and the whole lot cost me a grand to fix, not including the stereo replacement.

scum of the earth.

i've gotta admit I'm a bit worried about them trying for the keys when i get my DC5, i couldn't think of anything worse :(