Shell V-Power Nitro + (Reviews/Comments)

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Just start this so people can post their comments below, I already have it in the tank and early indications are positive (a little more power definitely?)
It seems to have completely replaced the regular V-Power, so safe to say it is V-Power with Additives (Nitro +)

http://www.shell.co.uk/gbr/products-services/on-the-road/fuels/vpower/what-is-v-power-nitro-plus.html

After months of extensive testing, we have created a performance fuel to help your car achieve its performance potential. Developed with Scuderia Ferrari, this new formulation is designed to instantly get to work in your engine on deposits which can reduce performance. We have also increased the friction modifier content by 25%*. The friction modifier is designed to reduce friction in critical engine areas, helping to deliver more power to the wheels. Put simply, this is Ferrari's choice for improved performance.
PROTECTING CYLINDER WALLS
Shell V-Power Nitro+ Unleaded - Our Friction Modification Technology is designed to instantly reduce friction between the piston assembly and cylinder wall by coating them with a protective film. Shell V-Power Nitro+ contains 25% more Friction Modification Technology compared to our previous Shell V-Power Unleaded formulation.*

* Compared to our previous Shell V-Power Unleaded formulation
Thanks to David for the early heads up:
http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/32368-shell-to-launch-their-latest-fuels-in-the-uk/

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Ha! Ha! spotted this today while i was filling up the works van. think it's the same price??

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Get on it people and post up any feedback, I can't really comment as I was having fuelling problems which is now fixed and my car feels like it has more power lol.

eXceed

Resident Driver
Was so angry I just filled up £110 of the 'OLD' juice in the 370Z.

More right foot action to use it all up now.

(Surprisingly doesn't take that long to drink through it all...)

Fubar Andy

Advanced Member
I filled up on Tuesday and put some more in last night, can't really tell the difference.

Ask the owner of the garage when they had Nitro delivered and it it was on Sunday and I didn't even notice on Wed or Thurs.

I'm sure its got the additives in etc, but honestly I can't feel any difference.

dan_ep82

Advanced Member
integraleo said:
Closest shell garage to me is like 30 miles away so I have to stick to bp unfortunately
Closest to me is a boat trip over to the UK,we don't get it here.

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
As long as it's the same price and it's even better for the car, guess I'll carry on using it, although I won't be able to give any reviews.. I'm still getting used to the car.

CJN

Advanced Member
Placebo. But if it's good I'll start using it when I'm near a Shell.

itrsarg

Advanced Member
Got a full tank :) I'm no professional but I would say defiantly 10bhp gain maybe with a remap 15bhp lol...

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Lol, I have been running my car trying to make it break down... long story, ha ha...

itrsarg

Advanced Member
Just tried to put another tenner in of nitro, but the bloody cue all I can see is about 20 saxos & 30 corsas & some twat in a vtr claiming 300bhp :)